What's the likelihood of McGregor fighting and beating Nurmagomedov?

Khabib savages Conor it's not a good match up for Conor. However we see Conor fight Nate at least twice more before he ever fights Khabib. Beyond that who knows when Khabib fights again.

High chance of both from Conor's end.

The only thing holding the fight back is Khabib and whether he can even make it to the octagon without getting injured.

Khabib would beat the shit out of Conor. Mini Mendes threw Conor around, what do you think Khabib does to him?

Conor will never sign that contract.

He never has, and never will have any intention of getting in that cage to be ragdolled by Khabib. Talk about losing your mystique. He will be destroyed.

5% chance it gets signed.

50% chance it makes it to the cage.

45% chance Conor wins.

It'd be a good fight.

It's hard to get a good striker on their back when you have 0 striking defense
He has the highest striking defense in the top 15 LWs right now (70%). His offense is objectively garbage. His defense is great. It could go either way

I love old school MMA fights of fighters of totally contrasting styles. I also love fights when both fighters have stylistic advantages that fit into the other fighters weaknesses. So this is definitely a fight I want to see.

On the one hand we have Conor having a weakness in his gas tank and to strong grappling based fighters.
Khabib is probably the best grappler/take down artist in any weight class and appears to have a good gas tank. Khabib also has never been defeated.

On the other hand Khabib has shown absolutely horrible striking defense which of course fits in almost perfectly against Conor's striking and while Khabib is undefeated it is certainly not against a who's who of fighters but more against a who's who the hell is that. Weight cutting and injuries have also been a concern for Khabib.

From what I have seen it appears that Conor thinks Khabib is the easier fight than Tony so I actually think there is a higher chance of the fight happening. The main issue I see is that Connor would be concerned if Khabib could make weight. So I put the odds as follows.... assuming you mean if the fight will ever happen and are not just referring to Conor's next fight.

50% chance of the fight happening.
75% chance of Conor winning.

100% khabib slams back some tiramisu and his liver gIves out. Can we just forget about this guy till he wins a fight again? Lol

The fight has a very small chance of ever happening. I think it is a 50/50 fight if it does happen. Classic striker vs grappler match up.

10% chance Conor just dings him and turns out the lights in rnd 1.

90% chance Khabib gets the TD and plays Lincoln Logs with Conor's limbs and neck.

About tree fiddy.

Honestly, I'd give Conor the edge cuz we've seen how sloppy Khalabib can be on his feet but if he gets McGregor down, it's gone be gud!!!

He has the highest striking defense in the top 15 LWs right now (70%). His offense is objectively garbage. His defense is great. It could go either way
His defense is not great. He flails and has crappy head movement. It's easy to have a good percentage when you fight cans and they're afraid of your TDs.

Chances of them signing to fight - 5%
Chances that Nurmgomedov doesn't pull out if said fight is signed - 33%
Chances of Conor winning said fight if it happens - 75%
These are very accurate percentages

Khabib has no hands and is too inactive, McGregor wins

His defense is not great. He flails and has crappy head movement. It's easy to have a good percentage when you fight cans and they're afraid of your TDs.
Even against RDA and MJ he still maintained that defensive rate. I get that you don't like him and that's cool but his defense is fine.

Conor, Geathje, and Tony are great strikers but get hit constantly by fighters far below them (in Tony's case by many of the same guys Khabib has fought). It's normal. Great offensive strikers don't always have good defense and vice versa.

Khabib's defense is fine but his offense sucks.

His chances of beating him are greater than his chances of fighting him.

Back