Whats the grossest thing thats happened to or that you've seen?

.....mine too.

No shit. I was the other side of a main road when I saw something like that happen. I only saw some blood and two devastated parents. Still messed me up a bit. I'm grateful I've never witnessed anything as traumatic as you described.

No shit. I was the other side of a main road when I saw something like that happen. I only saw some blood and two devastated parents. Still messed me up a bit. I'm grateful I've never witnessed anything as traumatic as you described.

The mate I was with, saw another similar incident 2 years later.......second time it was a friend of his!

I remember about 3 weeks after surgery, maybe toward the end of all the drainage, I went in the bathroom to blow my nose and I swear I blew out a baby bird. I'm not sure how it ever fit in my nose. I'm glad I had the surgery, but the recovery was way worse than I expected.

LOL, baby bird...
Idk about your recovery experience, but the surgery was a blessing for me. Before it I'd wake up at night gasping for air. It was that bad. After, I finally could breathe normally.

LOL, baby bird...
Idk about your recovery experience, but the surgery was a blessing for me. Before it I'd wake up at night gasping for air. It was that bad. After, I finally could breathe normally.

I wasn’t that bad, but I had daily headaches, trouble breathing, and had bouts of sinusitis every 2-4 weeks. I haven’t had it since the surgery over a year ago, so that alone made it worth it.

^ good for you, mang, stay healthy!

I've encountered the rotten crotch too when I was like 17...I fingered her first and made the mistake of smelling my finger, it was fucking disgusting...I still tried to go through with it, but when I got her pants off, it smelled like the dumpster at a seafood restaurant, I started dry heaving and there was no way I could keep going...it's possibly the worst the thing I've ever smelled...

Could be a bad sex experience, an injury, seeing someone do something nasty, etc.

The worst for me was when i was with this girl and we were about to get it on when i was like 19 and she was wearing her mothers pants (they're both around the same size so sometimes they wore each other's clothes) and when she took them off there was stained period blood all in them. I almost died'd. On the plus side her mom was a milf

What about you fellows?

OoOoo.gif

I used to work at a local pub in the bottle shop and there was a small bar next to it as well as the big bar inside. Basically the small bar was for the local drunks so they didn't have to drink with the regular clientele. Anyway there was a guy who went there every day and drank by himself and smoked all day, pretty sad really.

Anyway one day one of the girls from inside came running out dry retching, I'm think WTF is going on? I go inside, drunk guy is not there. I go into the little toilet and drunk guy is lying passed out with shit and vomit all over him. I didn't know what to do but had to get to the bottle shop so just ran back out.

About an hour later old drunk mate comes out to buy some more cigarettes, had shit and vomit all over him but no fucks given, did the usual stroll home without a care in the world. Poor girl inside had to clean the toilet, poor girl.

I once saw a dog eat an entire bottle of maple syrup, then puke up all the maple syrup, then he re-ate (lol) the puked up maple syrup.

I felt nothing but pity and shame for that dog.

It doesn't need your pity, bro.

Don't care, ate maple syrup.

BoxerGuiltShame.jpg

On a family trip to the zoo, we watched an ape sitting on a limb cup her hand and place it under her ass. She proceeded to shit in her hand, then brought it around and started eating it.

Back