Whats the grossest thing thats happened to or that you've seen?

I knew this guy in high school who got it on with his biological sister when they both watched a movie with a graphic sex scene in it. I specifically remember him telling us in Freshman year in high school that him and his little sister would hope their parents would go out, so they could sneak in and watch the R rated VHS tapes their parents rented to watch the sex scenes specifically. He said it would progressively get worse over time and they eventually ended up doing it.

This shit spread all throughout, that they had to move to another schooling zone.

Just looked them up on Facebook. They both look like normal adults now. Fucking family gatherings must be awkward as fuck.
Thanks for the boner, asshole.

This one's pretty tame compared to some of the shit posted in this thread, but I think it's still worth a mention. I actually already told this story about a week ago or so in the thread about menstruation, but no one seemed to pay it any notice.

Anyway, in about 2008 or 2009 I was having sex with my wife while she was having her period. We were doing it in the "cowgirl" position and she started leaning back, and eventually leaned too far back such that my dick popped out of her and kind of flung back towards my face. Long story short, I got a face full of menstrual blood spattered on to me -- on my chin, my lips, my nose, my eyebrows etc.

Not exactly sexy time. No bueno.

american_psycho.jpg

I used to work in a prison and this broke dick chomo (paralyzed from the waist down) had an infected ulcer on his ass cheek. I watched the happiest doctor in the world clean that out. This man was a 50 year Sage Northcutt scooping puss out of a hole the size of two fists and cutting away dead flesh. That guard I was with was dry heaving and turning away in disgust but kept looking back it made a wet slopping sound. The doctor would turn back to us and ask if we were ok. The other guard would nod and gag. I simply stared i wonder of how nuts the doctor was and the procedure I was witnessing. Good times.

During the fappening 2 pics in a row we're Queen Latifah and Then Jill Scott topless.

Could be a bad sex experience, an injury, seeing someone do something nasty, etc.

The worst for me was when i was with this girl and we were about to get it on when i was like 19 and she was wearing her mothers pants (they're both around the same size so sometimes they wore each other's clothes) and when she took them off there was stained period blood all in them. I almost died'd. On the plus side her mom was a milf

What about you fellows?

i was sitting on a shitter in college---the floor bathoom with a stall and i shit and puked at the same time then walked away very casually

I don't know if I qualify this as disgusting - I was more shocked and sad than anything.

I used to visit landfills in native communities for Environment Canada, and there were times where we would see people scrounging for things in landfills for things to eat. This was in Canada, one of the most affluent countries on earth, but in some remote communities, food prices are so high that people resort to scavenging.

That whole experience left me jaded - I was disgusted by the apathy of people in positions of power more than the actions of the people who were suffering.

I don't know if I qualify this as disgusting - I was more shocked and sad than anything.

I used to visit landfills in native communities for Environment Canada, and there were times where we would see people scrounging for things in landfills for things to eat. This was in Canada, one of the most affluent countries on earth, but in some remote communities, food prices are so high that people resort to scavenging.

That whole experience left me jaded - I was disgusted by the apathy of people in positions of power more than the actions of the people who were suffering.
The chiefs just don't care other than to line their own pockets.

I worked for some years in the medical field, seen and smelled a lot of foul things, but the worst smell I have ever had encountered comes from what is called an inverted tampon. Filthy or just forgetful women sometimes have sex with a tampon inside, the tampon shifts horizontally and is lodged inside brewing the most horrendous smells possible. Putrid and overwhelming. Only thing besides food poisoning to make me dry heave.
Speaking of smells in the medical field, I was in respiratory therapy school the past year. At one clinical site we had a guy come in who weighed 400 pounds and was found unresponsive. Once we got him stabilized we took him down to the CT lab for a scan. We had to raise his arms above his head to send him through the scanner and the stench that came from his underarms was fucking horrendous. And I had to stand there with him and endure for an eternity.

Speaking of smells in the medical field, I was in respiratory therapy school the past year. At one clinical site we had a guy come in who weighed 400 pounds and was found unresponsive. Once we got him stabilized we took him down to the CT lab for a scan. We had to raise his arms above his head to send him through the scanner and the stench that came from his underarms was fucking horrendous. And I had to stand there with him and endure for an eternity.
This and that other post are why I knew I was never going to go into the medical field.

This and that other post are why I knew I was never going to go into the medical field.

Yep, i couldnt do it either. My daughter woke up with puke in her hair this morning. I started dry heaving. But i can gut a deer no problemo?

This one's pretty tame compared to some of the shit posted in this thread, but I think it's still worth a mention. I actually already told this story about a week ago or so in the thread about menstruation, but no one seemed to pay it any notice.

Anyway, in about 2008 or 2009 I was having sex with my wife while she was having her period. We were doing it in the "cowgirl" position and she started leaning back, and eventually leaned too far back such that my dick popped out of her and kind of flung back towards my face. Long story short, I got a face full of menstrual blood spattered on to me -- on my chin, my lips, my nose, my eyebrows etc.

Not exactly sexy time. No bueno.

Pussy. You should have done exactly this:

Kick to the face and everything.

Yep, i couldnt do it either. My daughter woke up with puke in her hair this morning. I started dry heaving. But i can gut a deer no problemo?
Barf is something I never seemed to have a problem with. Except the smell. But even then, I won't puke. I just can't deal with fat people, tampons, and BO or any combination thereof.

Saw cottage cheese on a pad in the trash once. It was a chunk about the size of a tooth.

I went to a tech school for half of the day in highschool. We shared a bus with another school. We're on the bus and a guy I knew began filling a water bottle with spit. Loogeys included. He asked if we wanted to see something funny but asked for help filling the water bottle. A couple of other guys obliged.

After a few minutes he held a nasty water bottle filled with spit, loogeys and chewing gum. He called up to the front of the bus and asked for a girl from the other school to come back. She does. He asks if she's thirsty. Appropriately people immediately speak up and tell her not to drink what he's offering due to the disgusting contents, as if she wouldn't be able to tell by the revolting look of it.

To everybody's surprise she calmly asks "who spit in it?". He told her "about 4 of us." He hands her the bottle and in front of everybody she drinks the entire thing and then chews the gum. She didn't even bat an eye.

Probably the grossest thing I've ever seen in real life.

<{ohyeah}>

I must have been 10 years old. I was living in Miami. I was feeding bread to ducks at a canal with friends behind the apparent complex I was living at. We saw a large cardboard box by the shore. It was soggy but intact with half of it submerged and the other half poking out of the water. We grabbed a large stick and went to poke at the box.

...... We push at it a bit and the soggy cardboard comes apart and a fucking corpse flings out.....

Can't remember much now. All I remember is the mangled limbs coming to view under the shallow water. With out saying a word and in a matter of a split second, we all ran like our 10 year old lives depended on it. Guess it's not super gross but noteworthy in the thread I guess.

Police and local news came and interviewed our parents.

The end.

This is probably pretty mild, but it's the first thing that came to mind. One time when I was wondering the beach on LSD with some friends we came across a dead seal on a log. One guy picks up a large rock and throws it at the seal which hits its head and crushed its skull completely in. It was actually the sound that grossed me out more than the sight. Being on LSD probably didn't help.

If we're talking stuff I've only seen on video than prolapse pron, horse dildos etc.

2 girls, 1 cup.

I personally wasn't present, but I saw a video...

Last edited:
I once saw a dog eat an entire bottle of maple syrup, then puke up all the maple syrup, then he re-ate (lol) the puked up maple syrup.

I felt nothing but pity and shame for that dog.

Could be a bad sex experience, an injury, seeing someone do something nasty, etc.

The worst for me was when i was with this girl and we were about to get it on when i was like 19 and she was wearing her mothers pants (they're both around the same size so sometimes they wore each other's clothes) and when she took them off there was stained period blood all in them. I almost died'd. On the plus side her mom was a milf

What about you fellows?

Weak.

Milf?.. I'd be like:

Last edited:
Back