Whats the grossest thing thats happened to or that you've seen?

When I was working in the ER we got a man that fell asleep smoking. His house went up in flames. In the house were his best friend, his wife, and his 2 kids. His kids and wife died in the fire. His best friend pulled him out of the fire but died in the ER. He survived.

That or this girl giving me head right after I put it in her ass.

Numerous suicides, sudden deaths, decomposed bodies, more than I would care to try and count.

my stepmom shot some meth up but missed the vein and her arm got all requiem for a dream style so she had to have it lanced and packed full of gauze that needed changed daily. Seeing her pull a three to four foot piece of guaze coated in puss plus whatever else out of her arm was enough for me to stay clear of my dads place for a few months.

My old chihuahua once snapped at our boxer because of chicken nugget on the floor, the boxer shook his head roughly to send a message but ended up bumping heads. Next thing you know, the chihuahua's eyeball is hanging out of his head. We rushed him to the nearest emergency vet in the next town. He liked to sit on our shoulders in the car, we hit a bump and his eyeball stuck to me, I would have been mortified if I wasn't so worried about him hurting.
I take it he lost the eye

Can't stop reading thread ffs.

I went to a tech school for half of the day in highschool. We shared a bus with another school. We're on the bus and a guy I knew began filling a water bottle with spit. Loogeys included. He asked if we wanted to see something funny but asked for help filling the water bottle. A couple of other guys obliged.

After a few minutes he held a nasty water bottle filled with spit, loogeys and chewing gum. He called up to the front of the bus and asked for a girl from the other school to come back. She does. He asks if she's thirsty. Appropriately people immediately speak up and tell her not to drink what he's offering due to the disgusting contents, as if she wouldn't be able to tell by the revolting look of it.

To everybody's surprise she calmly asks "who spit in it?". He told her "about 4 of us." He hands her the bottle and in front of everybody she drinks the entire thing and then chews the gum. She didn't even bat an eye.

Probably the grossest thing I've ever seen in real life.
I almost puked reading this you bastard!!!

I few years back I had this girl I knew over and we started messing around. We start fucking and I start to get this whiff of really bad BO and I take a whiff of my armpits and nothing and it wasn't hers either, but it was her vag that was reeking of it. I didn't know what to make of it and fucking grossed me out, the smell made me go limp and couldn't finish it was that bad.

Had this happen to me once. I couldn't get the smell off my fingers for a solid day or 2. As you can guess, things never went on from there.

Ronda Rousey??

Heard the shrieks of a man who got ejected through his windshield. Haunting BUCKLE UP

I was incredibly drunk and making out with someone. we were kissing and touching... I started feeling nauseous due to the heavy drinking and well I puked mid kiss. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: I wanted to die.

a guy with his face stuck in the rear of a trash truck when he was speeding and lane splitting without a helmet. his head hit the rear handle area where helpers grab while standing on the back of the truck. he swerved around a truck and the trash truck was stopped. that was a nightmare.

another time (i think i posted it here once but the search turned up 0 posts) i was the first on an accident scene where a corrections officer fell asleep driving and accelerated and hit an old oak tree going about 60 mph. his face hit the steering wheel and cut down to the skull from the corner of one eye down to the opposite side of his face and lower jaw. i held his face on while we waited for medics. he died twice in the ambulance and he coded the last time in the life flight before it took off. his internal organs were mush as well.

Fucking hell. Humans are like big ants

I was at a college football game. All the sudden I hear people behind me screaming, "She's gonna barf! She's gonna barf!!"

At that moment I feel warm, wetness from the back of my neck, to my shoulders and all the way down to my lower back.

I stand up and immediately hear about a thousand people sitting behind me collectively scream, "Oooooohh!!"

Ive seen some stuff.
b0eXj.gif

I take it he lost the eye
They stitched it up but the eye was grey and shrunken after that. He never was quite the same after that. We lost him a few years back, he got ran over, my bet was it came on his blind side. He was actually a great chihuahua, and I hate chihuahuas, but he was normally laid back and chill. RIP Joey,
output_3bGiMD-compressor.gif

I saw a big fat guy push a 7 year old out of the way at a chinese buffet once. Disgusting

I worked for some years in the medical field, seen and smelled a lot of foul things, but the worst smell I have ever had encountered comes from what is called an inverted tampon. Filthy or just forgetful women sometimes have sex with a tampon inside, the tampon shifts horizontally and is lodged inside brewing the most horrendous smells possible. Putrid and overwhelming. Only thing besides food poisoning to make me dry heave.
Of all the nasty things ITT, this made me gag.
How can you even do that? Like, how does something else fit in there without it being extremely uncomfortable? Disgusting.

This one's pretty tame compared to some of the shit posted in this thread, but I think it's still worth a mention. I actually already told this story about a week ago or so in the thread about menstruation, but no one seemed to pay it any notice.

Anyway, in about 2008 or 2009 I was having sex with my wife while she was having her period. We were doing it in the "cowgirl" position and she started leaning back, and eventually leaned too far back such that my dick popped out of her and kind of flung back towards my face. Long story short, I got a face full of menstrual blood spattered on to me -- on my chin, my lips, my nose, my eyebrows etc.

Not exactly sexy time. No bueno.

Back