Whats the grossest thing thats happened to or that you've seen?

I went to a tech school for half of the day in highschool. We shared a bus with another school. We're on the bus and a guy I knew began filling a water bottle with spit. Loogeys included. He asked if we wanted to see something funny but asked for help filling the water bottle. A couple of other guys obliged.

After a few minutes he held a nasty water bottle filled with spit, loogeys and chewing gum. He called up to the front of the bus and asked for a girl from the other school to come back. She does. He asks if she's thirsty. Appropriately people immediately speak up and tell her not to drink what he's offering due to the disgusting contents, as if she wouldn't be able to tell by the revolting look of it.

To everybody's surprise she calmly asks "who spit in it?". He told her "about 4 of us." He hands her the bottle and in front of everybody she drinks the entire thing and then chews the gum. She didn't even bat an eye.

Probably the grossest thing I've ever seen in real life.

My old chihuahua once snapped at our boxer because of chicken nugget on the floor, the boxer shook his head roughly to send a message but ended up bumping heads. Next thing you know, the chihuahua's eyeball is hanging out of his head. We rushed him to the nearest emergency vet in the next town. He liked to sit on our shoulders in the car, we hit a bump and his eyeball stuck to me, I would have been mortified if I wasn't so worried about him hurting.

I've seen 4 babies be born. It is a lot more gross than you'd expect.

Was about to make something to eat until I came here. Lol

OT but I had a friend who worked at a photo thing in walmart. he calls me one day and is like "wtf are you doing with that midget? Also, that is one crazy looking cougar (I was early 20s)". I like wtf? He tells me he saw pics he had developed.

I race down there and sure enough, it is ME or my exact double! seriously, ever see your exact double or think you are lsoing your mind. not a good feeling.

yeah, i saw a lot of general all-around wacky photos. saw some of stripper parties, and guys getting blowjobs. saw a bunch of concert photos of some famous people. during halloween i'd see all kinds of crazy shit.

theres a guy at my work...he has the most pungent piss ive ever smelled in my lifetime. this is no exaggeration. if you go into the bathroom after him (this smell usually hangs in the bathroom for 20 minutes) its immediately nausea inducing. i cant really describe it. its like a musty smell and it really is disgusting. it permeates the entire restroom. i think hes on some kind of medication that does this to him. hes in his 60s i would say.

I've seen 4 babies be born. It is a lot more gross than you'd expect.

seeing babies born is much better than a baby who has died. take my word for it.

theres a guy at my work...he has the most pungent piss ive ever smelled in my lifetime. this is no exaggeration. if you go into the bathroom after him (this smell usually hangs in the bathroom for 20 minutes) its immediately nausea inducing. i cant really describe it. its like a musty smell and it really is disgusting. it permeates the entire restroom. i think hes on some kind of medication that does this to him. hes in his 60s i would say.
You are probably smelling the slow death of his kidneys...

I had just got done fucking my gf on my parent's bed and i reached for one of their towels to clean off. I started patting down my junk when i get a horrible whiff. I look down to see myself covered in dog shit. One of my parent's dogs had shit on the towel. I started insta ralphing.

My old chihuahua once snapped at our boxer because of chicken nugget on the floor, the boxer shook his head roughly to send a message but ended up bumping heads. Next thing you know, the chihuahua's eyeball is hanging out of his head. We rushed him to the nearest emergency vet in the next town. He liked to sit on our shoulders in the car, we hit a bump and his eyeball stuck to me, I would have been mortified if I wasn't so worried about him hurting.

Not gonna lie. This made me laugh.

I went to a tech school for half of the day in highschool. We shared a bus with another school. We're on the bus and a guy I knew began filling a water bottle with spit. Loogeys included. He asked if we wanted to see something funny but asked for help filling the water bottle. A couple of other guys obliged.

After a few minutes he held a nasty water bottle filled with spit, loogeys and chewing gum. He called up to the front of the bus and asked for a girl from the other school to come back. She does. He asks if she's thirsty. Appropriately people immediately speak up and tell her not to drink what he's offering due to the disgusting contents, as if she wouldn't be able to tell by the revolting look of it.

To everybody's surprise she calmly asks "who spit in it?". He told her "about 4 of us." He hands her the bottle and in front of everybody she drinks the entire thing and then chews the gum. She didn't even bat an eye.

Probably the grossest thing I've ever seen in real life.
Wifey material

img_1026.jpg

I had just got done fucking my gf on my parent's bed and i reached for one of their towels to clean off. I started patting down my junk when i get a horrible whiff. I look down to see myself covered in dog shit. One of my parent's dogs had shit on the towel. I started insta ralphing.
Lmao

I've seen the humans raw (Ripped apart by a train) and extra crispy (Fire Victims). Neither are very fun. Also dead burnt pets suck too. Had a buddy make way into a fire crawling in on hands and knees. He kneeled on a dead cat and it burst on his bunker pants and stuck to it. Walked out with cat all over his knees.

I worked for some years in the medical field, seen and smelled a lot of foul things, but the worst smell I have ever had encountered comes from what is called an inverted tampon. Filthy or just forgetful women sometimes have sex with a tampon inside, the tampon shifts horizontally and is lodged inside brewing the most horrendous smells possible. Putrid and overwhelming. Only thing besides food poisoning to make me dry heave.

i knew this kid growing up who would chew gum.
and no, not your normal run of the mill gum. the type of gum that's been stuck to a floor for ages, is blackened, and probably stepped on by thousands of people prior to him prying it off the concrete/pavement, and then popping it in his mouth to chew.

interestingly enough, last thing i heard about him, he beat his mother with a frying pan.

Buddy of mine fucked a chick in a port--o-potty at preakness. After he busted on her face, she asked him to get a napkin to wipe her face off. He reached to the floor and grabbed a crusty ass piece of toilet paper stuck to the floor and wiped her face with it.

When I was in college I worked security at a college bar. After last call, we would kick everyone out, gather up all the trash, beer bottles, throw them in bags, tie them up, load them in 'hogs' (big carts full of trash bags) and run them to this big dumpster. When we turned the hogs over to dump out the bags, liquid shit would spill back down our arms and chests. By 3am we were up to our necks in dirty, old beer, alcohol, cigarette butts, saliva, and god knows what. I met a chick one night when I was bouncing, and around 2am she started texting me telling me to come over for a booty call. By 2:30am she was getting sleepy so like a madman I'm throwing shit in trash bags, loading them into hogs, and making runs to the dumpster, getting shit all over me. By 2:45am she says she is falling asleep, I have to hurry if I want ass. I run the last hog, and go straight to her place without washing. End up fingerbanging her with my dirty alcohol and cigarette stained fingers and then closed the deal.

I've just had the poo dink thing happen a couple of times. Not so fond of anal anymore.

Back