Whats the grossest thing thats happened to or that you've seen?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Could be a bad sex experience, an injury, seeing someone do something nasty, etc.

The worst for me was when i was with this girl and we were about to get it on when i was like 19 and she was wearing her mothers pants (they're both around the same size so sometimes they wore each other's clothes) and when she took them off there was stained period blood all in them. I almost died'd. On the plus side her mom was a milf

What about you fellows?

I walked in on my cousin trying to masturbate while covered in his own puke and shit while laying inside a bathtub at a house party 8 years ago.

I wish I was joking.

Saw a bloke get run over by a bus. His insides were all over the place......took him about a minute to die. His panicced cries of "Am I dying?" will stay with me for life.

There was another thread where a poster told a story about a 3-way he had with his guy friend and a female and he accidentally put on his buddys used, FULL condom....

Saw a bloke get run over by a bus. His insides were all over the place......took him about a minute to die. His panicced cries of "Am I dying?" will stay with me for life.

I think you win.

I walked in on my cousin trying to masturbate while covered in his own puke and shit while laying inside a bathtub at a house party 8 years ago.

I wish I was joking.
tumblr_nro0wepDDQ1sn30dso1_500.gif

There was another thread where a poster told a story about a 3-way he had with his guy friend and a female and he accidentally put on his buddys used, FULL condom....

How do you even get your dick in a condom when it's already been rolled out and used? They're hard enough to put on when they're all neatly rolled up.

god damn thats awful

Dead people, a swarm of big ass rats eating a chicken, Rosie O'Donnell walking out of a gas staton

Dude...

Someone split their own head open with an ax. Craziest set of occurrences I'll ever see without a doubt.

I few years back I had this girl I knew over and we started messing around. We start fucking and I start to get this whiff of really bad BO and I take a whiff of my armpits and nothing and it wasn't hers either, but it was her vag that was reeking of it. I didn't know what to make of it and fucking grossed me out, the smell made me go limp and couldn't finish it was that bad.

I few years back I had this girl I knew over and we started messing around. We start fucking and I start to get this whiff of really bad BO and I take a whiff of my armpits and nothing and it wasn't hers either, but it was her vag that was reeking of it. I didn't know what to make of it and fucking grossed me out, the smell made me go limp and couldn't finish it was that bad.

Had this happen to me once. I couldn't get the smell off my fingers for a solid day or 2. As you can guess, things never went on from there.

A saw a guy get his jaw blown off. He was missing his whole lower jaw, most of the teeth from his upper jaw, and the soft tissue of his lower face was just hanging there. It was just meat. Somehow, he kept his tongue, and it was just hanging there like something out of a horror movie. That was super fucked up to see. That's an image that will stay with me for a while.

I also saw a mosque where two suicide vests went off. There were body parts and stuff everywhere. Iraq always smells like shit anyways, and this happened in the May/June time frame. We got there about an hour or two after it happened, so the smell of burnt flesh in the 120-degree heat was pretty putrid. The smell actually made me puke as we were pulling up (I get really queasy with bad smells, probably because I normally have a weak sense of smell and am not used to actually being able to pick up on a scent), and then the sight of everything was pretty awful. Again, can't unsee that one.

I wish I was joking.

What's wrong with that.

Someone split their own head open with an ax. Craziest set of occurrences I'll ever see without a doubt.

Do tell.

Was this the chick you were messing around with?

Momma.jpg

About a week and a half after septoplasty and turbinectomy surgery, and being completely stuffed up that entire time, the shit in my nose started to break up and drain. This was blood, puss, and other fluids that had been trapped up there for over a week. Not sure how many are familiar with the smell of dead tissue in a wet, warm environment, but it’s beyond putrid. I blew that shit out of my nose for two weeks. I grew up and still live on a farm, and I have a very strong stomach. I almost threw up more than once it stunk so bad.

I posted about it in another thread, but fucking a POF fatty.

If we're talking shit I've seen on the Internet, the Mexican chainsaw beheading is permanently burned into my brain.

Could be a bad sex experience, an injury, seeing someone do something nasty, etc.

The worst for me was when i was with this girl and we were about to get it on when i was like 19 and she was wearing her mothers pants (they're both around the same size so sometimes they wore each other's clothes) and when she took them off there was stained period blood all in them. I almost died'd. On the plus side her mom was a milf

What about you fellows?
Should've banged mom too. Yolo

I was in jail once and I'm certain my whole bunk was soaked in urine. I really didn't have a choice I just had to sleep there for 3 days.

I posted about it in another thread, but fucking a POF fatty.

If we're talking shit I've seen on the Internet, the Mexican chainsaw beheading is permanently burned into my brain.

What is pof

Back