What's the grappling fart etiquette?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I was gassy this past weekend and the guy I'm rolling with left because I failed an omaplata and got mad so I farted in his face, now he's trying to get me banned from my local gym.i admit it was childish but to ban me is a bit extreme.

We usually laugh then keep rolling. It happens.

Now holding someone down to fart on them on purpose- that's disrespectful and f'd up.

Imagine grappling forums 1916.

Cheerio chaps, remember to keep in line and armbar away. Indubitably the Huns will try to heel hook and other nefarious means of attacking the extremities like a bad case of trench foot. Tally ho and all that, onwards to victory!

God save the king!

you yell 'silence!' and then let it rip

g9din.jpg

Only suitable in comps. it can count as a "choke"

if it's pointing away from them i'll give em fair warning and let it rip, if it's pointed at them i usually hop up and point my ass off-mat real quick and offer them the position back.

usually pretty clean about my diet and don't have much of a problem during the week but every odd monday my guts are full of a weekend of fried food and beer that after an hour of rolls my bean blower's whipped up something so vile, so heinously noxious you'd swear sylvia plath crawled up there and died because the air tastes like hops and poetry and sadness.

step one: fart.
step 2: use fart as distraction to transition from triangle attempt to barata plata.
step 3: profit.

I was gassy this past weekend and the guy I'm rolling with left because I failed an omaplata and got mad so I farted in his face, now he's trying to get me banned from my local gym.i admit it was childish but to ban me is a bit extreme.
'got mad so I' - yep, ban. Bad attitudes should be banned.
'farted in his face' - yep, ban.

Having a farter arrested would be extreme. Making a claim against insurance would be extreme. Offering the guy a full refund on his tuition would be a bit extreme. Banning is the bare minimum.

Never had to deal with this situation myself.
if it's pointing away from them i'll give em fair warning and let it rip, if it's pointed at them i usually hop up and point my ass off-mat real quick and offer them the position back.

usually pretty clean about my diet and don't have much of a problem during the week but every odd monday my guts are full of a weekend of fried food and beer that after an hour of rolls my bean blower's whipped up something so vile, so heinously noxious you'd swear sylvia plath crawled up there and died because the air tastes like hops and poetry and sadness.
Holy fuck, hahahahaha

I'd say there's 2 hard rules. Not right in someone's face, and you better be goddamn sure it's only gas

W-why is this even a serious discussion? Are you guys all in on the joke or what? "I farted in someone's face because I was mad, now they're threatening to ban me"... I mean... <31>

Back