What's the fascination with this Ngannou?

He covers the 3 SIGNS OF HYPE

BIG
BLACK
&
SCARY

Kongo needs to go back to the UFC, nut shot Ngannou into submission, and reclaim his status as that guy.

I present Sherdog's most popular fighter ever for 2 days. The hype was comical.

papy_abedi1.gif
<FookIsThatGuy>

Because he would KTFO 99% of fighters in UFC, only the pussified weightclasses save most of them from a whooping.

Is it because he came from nothing, or is because of his KO of EcoReem, or is it because he is raw like someone who stepped out of a little village and is savage, or is it because many feel that he is that guy who reminds them of something personal? (Hint, adult)! Be honest why this fascination? For me, I see a poor man trying to make a living of off his size, nothing more or less!

R u blind

Is it because he came from nothing, or is because of his KO of EcoReem, or is it because he is raw like someone who stepped out of a little village and is savage, or is it because many feel that he is that guy who reminds them of something personal? (Hint, adult)! Be honest why this fascination? For me, I see a poor man trying to make a living of off his size, nothing more or less!

I'm sorry for your loss tomorrow night, TS.

People love foreign broken English speaking ass kickers

Khabib
Joanna
Francis

Fluent English speaker fighter: “I’m gonna go in there and come out with the W”
Crowd: “...... ........”
Broken English opponent: “I put fist in face. They drop. I make history”
Crowd: “yeeeeEEEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!”
I think you should insert "Howard Dean" in place of the last "Crowd" reference.

I see a freak athlete
I dont like his attitude, hes an arrogant corny motherfucker.
Hope he gets koed.. unlikely though..

Freak athlete. A-Level Power. Explosive. Someone might actually get decapitated.

I agree but the "poor man" thing is like "Little Mac" in Punch-Out except "little Mac" is more like a fucking "Mac Truck". Same difference but a cool story.

i want Ngannou to win now since people began to hate him because of his anti-trump comment. Lol

the way how he knocked out overreem was very impressive.
how he won the trap game against overeem and how he switched to the left hook so fast after overreem wanted to trap him was kinda insane.

Freak athlete. A-Level Power. Explosive. Someone might actually get decapitated.

You guys should have created an "Ngannou only gets hyped because he's big and black" sticky like two weeks ago. There's been one of these threads almost every day since the last numbered UFC card.

Explosive and athletic
Have to agree with this. If he was white, people would be saying he knocked out a couple of very chinny fighters. But he's black, so he's explosive.

whenever a black hw comes in and knocks guys out people go nuts. it happened with brett rogers. it happened with derrick lewis.

To be fair, Ngannou appears stronger, more athletic, and more well rounded than either Rogers or Lewis. Literally, I think Ngannou murders the both of them in the same night.

Going from Homeless to potentially becoming the HW champ is one of those stories people like, just like Rocky Balboa.

It gives hope to other homeless people (that are 6'4" and weigh 260).

Back