What's the dumbest thing you ever thought?

I brought a Chewbacca action figure with me to pre-school. I handed it over to some kid who wanted to see it, and he preceded to bury it in the sandbox. When I went to dig it up I couldn't find it. After I dug up the whole sandbox, the kid said that 'Sand People' must have taken it. I believed him and thought that sand people must live in the ground. But really that rotten kid lied to me to steal my Chewbacca action figure.

Last edited:
I brought a Chewbacca action figure with me to pre-school. I handed it over to some kid who wanted to see it, and he preceded to bury it in the sandbox. When I went to dig it up I couldn't find it. After I dug up the whole sandbox, the kid said that 'Sand People' must have taken it. I believed him I thought that sand people must live in the ground. But really that rotten kid lied to me to steal my Chewbacca action figure.
I wonder if he still has it.

I thought I could leave Sherdog.

I back.

8e50830bb5d930c159b4a2997fd43dfd.gif

DarlingImperfectBarasinga-max-1mb.gif

I have owned at least 5 leather jackets that looked fucking ridiculous when I put them on. In the shop I was completely convinced they looked good.

Who the hell decided what F sounds and looks like? Then I went "FFFFFFF" for about an hour.

I thought I knew what the fox said.

thought i was saving bandwidth by streaming something instead of downloading the same file

That baby corn is a completely different plant than normal corn and just coincidentally bears a resemblance.

I can't think of a good example for me off-hand, but I have a relative named Russell who's mother told him when he was young that brussels sprouts were called "russell sprouts." He believed this to be true into adulthood until someone corrected him, and it became an argument that resulted in the truth being revealed via a Google search.
Along the same lines my brother in law used to think that when his mom to him to behave and be a big boy that she was calling him Pig Boy.

I used to think that men got women pregnant by peeing inside them. The idea of a drunken mistake child made me think due to the guy drinking so much liquid he'd definitely knock the lady up. What an idiot.

Back