What's the dumbest thing you ever thought?

As a kid, I thought the "bike xing" signs were pronounced phonetically.. Like "bike zing."

I used to think Cabbits were a real thing. Like a half cat half rabbit hybrid.

My reasoning was based largely on the Bucky O'Hare animated show. Bucky O'Hare was a space rabbit whose girlfriend was a space cat.

i used to think woman were trust worthy.

My homie told me in highschool that he would make his girl jump up and down after sex because of gravity duh. Funniest shit i ever heard

Using your car blinker and turning the car the opposite direction would cause it to flip in mid air.

-Is there life after Sherdog
-Are Detroit dimes real?
Is @Clippy a manlet?

The world was fair and laws are there to protect us.

I used to think that I could make a housewife out of a ho that I liked.
<2>
410111.jpg

We're all Sherbros here. So by trade, a really dumbass thought runs through our mind at least once in a while. But I want to know what absolutely takes the cake.

I used to think Area 51 legit had time machines, and that's why no one has ever been allowed to venture there. Not even the anonymous hacker group touched them. So there must be truly transcending technology there, such as a machine that could travel through time.

What's the most retard thought you've had, Sherbros?
I used to think nevada was like California with a ton of cities and civilization now I realize it is just las vegas and outside of that the state is mostly empty.

In 6th grade I thought women peed out of their asses.
This must be more common than I realized. A friend of mine in college thought the same thing. He didn't tell me, but his girlfriend did. His rationale was that when he heard his mom pee, she also farted. Therefore women must pee out of their asses. He wasn't particularly thrilled with her sharing this, but needless to say we were amused.

In 6th grade I thought women peed out of their asses. I also for some stupid reason thought their pubic hair would be soft and silky. In 8th grade I found out neither were true when I first went down town.

So... A girl peed on you in 8th grade? Fuck, you must be into some really freaky, awful shit by now if that's how you started.

I used to think women peed out of their butts. I didn't know women even had a vagina until I was like 12 or 13 or something. I also didn't know pregnancy occurred because a guy shot his load into a woman, I didn't know you even ejaculated until I discovered it for myself lol.

I also used to think pro wrestling was real. Used to think God, Jesus, and Satan were real, too. It's really hard to imagine that the dumb kid that I once was would eventually turn into the genius that I am now.

I used to think women peed out of their butts. I didn't know women even had a vagina until I was like 12 or 13 or something. I also didn't know pregnancy occurred because a guy shot his load into a woman, I didn't know you even ejaculated until I discovered it for myself lol.

I also used to think pro wrestling was real. Used to think God, Jesus, and Satan were real, too. It's really hard to imagine that the dumb kid that I once was would eventually turn into the genius that I am now.

I thought a girls vag was connected to the Bhole

Back