What's the dumbest thing you ever thought?

DLX

thpinal
@Silver
Reaction score
We're all Sherbros here. So by trade, a really dumbass thought runs through our mind at least once in a while. But I want to know what absolutely takes the cake.

I used to think Area 51 legit had time machines, and that's why no one has ever been allowed to venture there. Not even the anonymous hacker group touched them. So there must be truly transcending technology there, such as a machine that could travel through time.

What's the most retard thought you've had, Sherbros?

Last edited:
Wow. That’s pretty dumb. But when I was a little kid, I thought wind was created by trees moving, instead of the trees moving because the wind blew them.

When I was little I thought my dick filled with piss cause it was hard when I woke up and I always had to piss.

I used to think women were good, honest people.

Until I was about 23 I thought gypsies were like goblins, elves and unicorns. Totally make believe.

I thought dating a girl who legit believed rain was made by magic and not preciptation was a good idea.

That boogers were brains

now to my defense my 5th grade teacher would field questions once a week on anything you wanted to know and that is one he answered. Some kid asked what boogers were and he responded with some shit about being part of the brain.

i thought this until i hit highschool. Fuck that teacher

Scyther alone could take this thread to 50 pages.

Up until that homeless thread, I thought Arc'teryx was a cheap knockoff brand.

I used to think that I could make a housewife out of a ho that I liked.
<2>

In 6th grade I thought women peed out of their asses. I also for some stupid reason thought their pubic hair would be soft and silky. In 8th grade I found out neither were true when I first went down town.

Last edited:
I used to think a MMA forum would be filled with emotionally stable, masculine guys who loved the sport of fighting.

Then, I found the Mayberry

I used to think a MMA forum would be filled with emotionally stable, masculine guys who loved the sport of fighting.

Then, I found the Mayberry

Play fighting attracting stable and masculine men? lol

Billy and Suzy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-spells-I-N-G.

Since matches are free most places, I always wondered how the match company made money.

i thought 'character' was pronounced with a c sound and not a k

I thought everyone could read my mind and new all my secretes.

Back