What's the difference between Putin and Obama?

Pretty sure Putin would judo throw that limp wristed cuck.

Dude we have pictures of her, anyone can see for themselves what she looks like. I am being objective here.
And I did not even vote for Trump ;)
Russian bot detected

exploding-eddie-robotgif.gif

Obama murdered way more people with drones. He also funded a terrorist group in Syria’s civil war that led to the greatest humanitarian crisis in the history of the earth. He also brought back profitable slavery and incest rape in Libya when he assassinated the Libyan dictator.
If you take the blinders off, Obama night actually be one of the most terrible human beings to ever live. Very evil on paper. But actually kind of a pleasant guy on tv.
Actually the greatest humanitarian crisis is the crisis in Yemen, which Obama AND Trump support.

Actually the greatest humanitarian crisis is the crisis in Yemen, which Obama AND Trump support.

Trump didn’t cause it. That’s a difference. Now, re the support, I agree. It’s evil

Not much. Putin's more competent and powerful, I guess.

Morally, it's a wash; you can't really be the leader of a powerful nation while keeping your hands clean. Obama appears more murderous at first glance. But it's hard to judge, since the US military has a far higher kill capacity.

I'd say that for all of his flaws, Putin has done more for the people of his nation than Obama has for his. Even that's hard to judge though, since America was better off when Obama came into power than Russians were when Putin came in.

Last edited:
Obama had a stronger layer of bureaucracy in front of him, which means that he had a larger number of credible fall-guys to take the blame whenever his regime did something morally questionable.

With Russia, everything tracks down to Putin. If Russia does something shitty, people know where to point the finger. There's no "deep state", there's no military-industrial lobby, there are no rogue secret services doing under-cover operations without the President's knowledge, there's just Putin. Everything goes directly through him.

Last edited:
Obama is on mic saying we will give Russia more flexibility.

He also let Russia take control over more land

Obama wasn't in office 20 years ago, and he isn't still in office today.

#Communismneverleavesyou

Obama murdered way more people with drones. He also funded a terrorist group in Syria’s civil war that led to the greatest humanitarian crisis in the history of the earth. He also brought back profitable slavery and incest rape in Libya when he assassinated the Libyan dictator.
If you take the blinders off, Obama night actually be one of the most terrible human beings to ever live. Very evil on paper. But actually kind of a pleasant guy on tv.
Ok just stop it you fucking retard. You Trump idiots have lost your friggin minds....seriously, you're nuts. Lay off the Fox.

Back