Whats the difference between Khabib Nurgamedov and Ben Askren?

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Similar styles and similar personalities, but one was embraced by the UFC and one was shunned from it. Why is this the case?

I'll give you one hint - one of them is a huge star in their own country and hence brings that market to the UFC.

Thread over?

One never fights and the other no one cares

I'll give you one hint - one of them is a huge star in their own country and hence brings that market to the UFC.

Thread over?

Why would the thread be over? You only answered one question....and very shittily if I may say

Khabib is the new Todd Duffee.

Funky is the new Jake Shields.

Tiramisu and totalitarian buddies.

Why would the thread be over? You only answered one question....and very shittily if I may say
I only see one question being asked... you blind or? Also if u think a major reason isn't the fact he is a big name in Russia and hence the Russian market you're an idiot and not worth my reply.

Similar styles and similar personalities, but one was embraced by the UFC and one was shunned from it. Why is this the case?

Khabib wrestles bears and is Russian and has a hilarious accent.

One ducks by going to other promotion

one ducks from pulling out of fights and saying Ramadan makes it so he can't fight for like 5 months of the year

Who fucking cares? They both rarely fight and aren't worth discussing at this point.

Hopefully Jake Shields and Ben Askren can have a fight in WSOF or One FC.

tumblr_mgxfe2iEc61qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Ben Askren would destroy Khabib in a wrestling match. 4x Division I NCAA finalist, 2x champion > Khabib's Sambo gold.

One fights in the UFC, the other as to buy a ticket...

One ducks by going to other promotion

one ducks from pulling out of fights and saying Ramadan makes it so he can't fight for like 5 months of the year
5? Dana wishes.

Between injuries, religious holidays and cant make weight Khabib would be lucky to be fight ready 1 month a year. I cant believe he has not been cut yet.

Back