What's the difference between DC/JJ and Couture/Barnett?

The decision for Couture-Barnett wasn't overturned. It's still a loss on Randy's record.
Still a loss

But randy knows he got whooped roids or not out wrestled him the beautiful sweep he hit randy on changed it

Beat randy at his game

Roids or not

Hmmm, care to provide a single instance of a failed drug test for Randy? A single instance of an in ring foul? A single instance of missed weight?

And "The Natural" was in reference to the fact that he started MMA at 34, an age when many guys are on the decline.
It's a moot point at this late date, but Randy's claims that he only boosted his test with OTC supps is pretty lulzy.

Wouldn't surprise me, Randy was a competitor at heart.
yup.

also in his book it says they offered to overturn the Barnett loss to a NC but Randy insisted on keeping the L on his record because he felt he truly lost.

Yep... mind you Dana hated Randy for trying to leave to fight Fedor, for being vocal about crappy pay at a time when fighters didn't say boo... And also that TV gig with Frank Shamrock did little to endear him to the UFC in general.
From the people that have met randy everyone I have heard has said he's a good guy

It's a moot point at this late date, but Randy's claims that he only boosted his test with OTC supps is pretty lulzy.

And again, I say, he was tested many many times in the UFC and never failed a drug test. Accusations should be reserved for guys that are known to have cheated in the past.

From the people that have met randy everyone I have heard has said he's a good guy

I've heard that as well, seems like a genuinely nice guy. Mind you hasn't he been married like 9 times :) (I do applaud his taste in women however).

I've heard that as well, seems like a genuinely nice guy. Mind you hasn't he been married like 9 times :) (I do applaud his taste in women however).
Yes he is a baller

When he beat timmeh

And the not bad for an old man comment

What a geeza

And again, I say, he was tested many many times in the UFC and never failed a drug test. Accusations should be reserved for guys that are known to have cheated in the past.
Randy elevated his testerone the healthy and correct way with natural products

Those were different times. Randy was truly a pioneer doing battle so that future fighters could benefit from his example. Read Randy's autobiography or skim it. Back then The UFC's corrupt owner let Randy go because Randy demanded to be paid what he was worth and wouldn't settle for a BS contract. So Ricco was given the belt and Randy left for another org briefly while he was still UFC champion. The whole Barnett ordeal obviously should not be counted against Couture. But now DC will get his just due and remain champ.

Randy is top 5 HW after Fedor, Nog, Werdum, and Crocop.

Agreed, but with DC think of this way. Jones is out, prob for 2 years. Whoever DC is gonna fight next is the same person he would've fought for a vacant belt. As the champ, he'll make way more money in that fight. Why should he give up millions of dollars out of deference to the biggest fuck up ever in MMA?? he's fighting for his family and his kids. Fuck Jones, i'd take the belt and the extra million dollars as well.

Most definitely - not hating on DC with this thread at all, more just trying to understand the different results.

He did it the right way . Boosted his testosterone up when low and legal and the healthy way

It's been documented what randy did

Randy did it correctly and bowed out like a warrior

You must be an absolute idiot if you think "the natural" Couture, was actually natural.. He did far more than just testosterone boosters (as if they would have any effect, lol)

Back