Opinion What's the consensus on Ben Shapiro around here?

One was a professor and the other was the leader/President of the local naacp chapter...

Let's be honest here...for once

So you agree they weren't exactly skilled opponents for a Harvard law student?

Glad we could agree on something.

More lies...

Oh yeah, I didn't tell the whole story.

From what I seen he mostly has town halls with children in training to be adults and just sort of confuses everyone by spouting off data points at high speed while trying to sell his latest book.

He's a libertarian ideologue of Orthodox Jewish faith.
The only time I would need to listen to him talk about something to know what he'll say, is if those two aspects of his ideology were somehow in conflict.

Certainly not skilled or accomplished debators of any note.

I don't even think they're lawyers.

It's a mismatch you're gloating about.

One is a 'Black Studies' professor, the other is in a related field.

So yeah, a jewish lawyer owning them in a subject they're supposed to be experts on is impressive.

I highly encourage anyone interested to watch the full debate. Its very good.

So yeah, a jewish lawyer owning them in a subject they're supposed to be experts on is impressive.

<Dany07>

Presents points without emotions. You don't see many of those.

I'm the one that called you out on your 'Accusations Are Proof' bullshit in the Rot Moore thread, and then I proved you're a hypocrite by pointing out you didn't give a damn about the actual proof in the Al Franken thread.

So yeah, I'm that guy.

Hahaha

You mean when I cited the Federal Rules of Evidence to show that firsthand testimony is evidence and you PMS'd in response? I'm sorry the trial community doesn't agree with you.

No idea what you're talking about re Franklin. Both he and Moore have evidence against them, but it's of very different conduct.

Unless you think placing your hand on the button of a person you're taking a pic with is the same as preying on teens, trolling shopping malls, and finger fucking 14 year olds.

Like I said earlier, facts are the kryptonite of leftists.

I don't think he's exceptionally smart or anything.

He's just a guy who looks at the facts and tries to give an unbiased view of them.

It's become so rare in today's media and political landscape that he's viewed as some sort of genius, when really he should be the norm.

He's a self-described conservative with libertarian leanings.

Yes, and what he means by that is that he's a socially conservative libertarian ideologue, whose Jewish Faith is likely to win out over his libertarian idealism.
Like I said, exactly how he goes about negotiating those conflicts is the only thing I find interesting about him.

From what I seen he mostly has town halls with children in training to be adults and just sort of confuses everyone by spouting off data points at high speed.
As mentioned, he's debated professors in their own wheelhouses with success. I'll agree with you that he's better at back and forth than regular academics, and that his style is tailored at rustling his opposition enough to give him an edge. Combination of smug arrogance with a side of condescension can put people off their games. Not that I'm an expert on debates or anything.

Yes, and what he means by that is that he's a socially conservative libertarian ideologue, whose Jewish Faith is likely to win out over his libertarian idealism.
Like I said, exactly how he goes about negotiating those conflicts is the only thing I find interesting about him.

Well yeah, he doesn't want the US Military to pull all support from Israel, or Congress to cut off foreign aid to Israel.

Obviously.

Back