What's the best restaurant or fast food place for Chili?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I usually make homemade Chili, but this winter I don't have enough time or patience to make it this year.
What's the best restaurant or fast food place for Chili?
I typically prefer spicy over bland.

Absolutely agree. I don't know what they put in it or how they make it, but Wendy's has better chili than any restaurant I have ever eaten chili at. Regardless of price range.

Wendys day old beef makes for good chili. I'll go with that

Wendy's is the best for fast food hands down.

THey're better than most restaurants tbh. They use all the beef patties from the day before. What makes their beef better than other fast food places is that it is never frozen... It also comes with a little bag of crackers and these chili sauce packets

Panera has a pretty good chili but it's more pricey

Anywhere in NM...

You can order the real stuff at just about every fast food joint or restaurant..

Red or Green..?

Not that fake beans chile stew stuff.

Twin Peaks has a good venison chili.

How do you not have enough time or patience to make chili.. you literally just throw the ingredients in a crock pot/slow cooker, turn it on and leave it for a few hours.

A small spoonful of mayo into canned chili will recreate some Zippy's Chili magic. I tried it once.

Absolutely agree. I don't know what they put in it or how they make it, but Wendy's has better chili than any restaurant I have ever eaten chili at. Regardless of price range.

seriously? i first thought everyone saying wendy's was joking lol.

Back