What's the 3 best video games out of this list?

What's the 3 best video games out of this list?

• Total voters
KOTOR1
MGS1
Mass Effect 3

My Top 3 GOATs.

But, one of them may get the boot after I play Witcher 3.

Lucky wish I could play it for the first time again . Enjoy

I’ve also never played mass effect

You should.

Playing through Mass Effect 1 is a joy, and then carrying over your save to Mass Effect 2 and seeing so many references to your decisions made in the first game is awesome.

I wish more series implemented this feature.

From what I hear, Witcher 3 does, to an extent.

Anyway, I could write an essay of the awesomeness of Mass Effect 2.

I only own 3 of those games so those are the three I had to pick lol.

A few of them i played at friends etc a few times but they still would have beaten my pics(well because if I had liked them enough when I played them I would have bought them).

Imo Jedi outcast or Acadamy should replace kotor, I could not play that game at all, was bored shitless in about 4 minutes and never turned it back on( but i cannot stand that gameplay type so there is that too)

So for me it was max Payne, mass effect and assassins creed

On a personal list there are so many games that would have been much higher priority than those choses we had.

Good list. I’ve only played about half those.

I’d say...

Mgs
Ffviii
Red Dead Redemption.

I’m suprised there’s no Halo games on that list. If Halo 2 were there, I’d vote that over RDR.

mgs
rdr
gta:sa
i'd put vice city above san andreas, but it wasn't on the list.

No love for Dragon age Origins? Might be my favorite game of all time

Dragon Age Origins
Witcher 3
Mass Effect 2

Haven't played half of the list. Of which I played, Witcher 3, ME2 and HL2 with Skyrim as an alternate.

No love for Dragon age Origins? Might be my favorite game of all time

Dragon Age Origins
Witcher 3
Mass Effect 2

Not sure why I didn't put Dragon Age Origins. But it should have been on the poll.

Dragon Age Origins is a Masterpiece
Ocarina of Time possibly the greatest game ever
Witcher 3 the most beautiful game of all time.. it's like reading a book!

FF7 started it all for me in gaming. So it wins. When the fuck is the remake coming out already???

The Last of Us
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Half-Life 2

There's a lot of amazing games that have been left out. Is this a list of games the OP has played?

Went with OOT, Red Dead and Half Life 2. All 3 of them are masterpieces.

Easy ones to toss out:
- Arkham City (Not even the best Arkham game)
- Walking Dead (Good, but not an all-time great like many on the list)
- Bioshock Infinite (Not even a great game)
- Assassin's Creed II (Blech...)
- Tomb Raider (Originals were never great, and modern ones are inferior to Uncharted)

My 3 picks from the list:
- Half-Life 2 (An immensely impactful game AND game engine)
- Metal Gear Solid (The first truly "epic" 3D stealth game; a landmark title for the genre and industry as a whole whose impact is still felt today)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Still arguably the best 3D Zelda ever made, second only to perhaps Breath of the Wild)

Last edited:
Most of these are just interactive movies. Make a new poll with real videogames. Castlevania Symphony of the Night is number 1.

Only picked FF7 and KOTOR. if GTA 3, Elder Scrolls Oblivion or the Original Witcher was on the list, it would be very different choices.

Back