What's point of intro before fights

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When Bruce mentions their non UFC accomplishments like.."he isssss there former hotel 7 hw champion!""the former rage of rage hw champion!" I could go on and on but it just urks me.

*irks

gtfo

enzo-jose-jimenez-dog.gif

So people watching are aware of their past accomplishments, their record and their status (i.e. ranking) before watching them fight.

P.s. bad spelling irks me

If I could get a hold of that guy....

If it's any consolation "expulsado por agresion" means they sent him off... Also the opposition players slapped him around a little.

I like dogs.

When Bruce mentions their non UFC accomplishments like.."he isssss there former hotel 7 hw champion!""the former rage of rage hw champion!" I could go on and on but it just urks me.

U miss this, right?

chuck app 1.gif chuck app 2.gif chuck app 3.gif chuck app 4.gif

i hate the "# whatever contender in the world!!!!!" bullshit

Ya they should just do all money shots

They only mention UFC owned orgs. Strikeforce, WEC, Pride or Olympics, K1. They never mention competing orgs like Eddie Alvarez isn't referred to as former Bellator LW champ. It gives credibility to Zuffa owned properties and hopefully draws FightPass subscribers to see these old fights in their Library. the K1 & Olympics adds more credibility. They never mention Cage Rage or Hotel 7

If I could get a hold of that guy....

abusing dogs is a similar level of scumbaggery as abusing kids IMO. not saying both crimes should be treated equally (abuse of kids is obviously much more destructive and should be treated accordingly by the powers that be). But i mean I would hate anyone equally for both crimes. If i see someone abuse their dog in public I will attack them verbally and physically if required, and if necessary steal that dog from them and face the consequences from the law with a clear conscience.

I don't mind them mentioning other organizations. There's life beyond the UFC, after all. But I'd like there to be a cutoff date for announcing you were a TUF winner. Bisping has done enough that we don't have to be reminded that he was the winner of Season 3, for Crissake. (Of course that will never come to pass. TUF will be flogged whenever possible...)

Back