What's Next for the Rousey One??

Charlotte on the other hand

Oh I googled her nudes just now lol. She has loopsided titties and I was shocked to see she was only 32. Rousey aged a lot better at 31. I thought Charlotte was a milf in her early 40s.

You do realize that it is fake wrestling?
The outcome is pre determined but all performances are real and require strength, agility and extreme talent

What the hell is up with Ronda's eyes? She have a Black Swan gimmick?

Oh I googled her nudes just now lol. She has loopsided titties and I was shocked to see she was only 32. Rousey aged a lot better at 31. I thought Charlotte was a milf in her early 40s.
Her body is something serious though

Last edited:
A better question is...who cares?

charlotte isnt thicc ts she has big fake tits and no ass

but she gave ronda a fake beatdown so thats coo'

Wish I hadn't googled those nudes...
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Offsetting the virginness of this thread
f623a8ebb4be956ccc1d12e266a225d5.gif

Edit: they moved this. Carry on

lol at @kingT being an ignorant virgin.
Wow, so smart. How did you know I'm a virgin genius?
Listen, I smashed so many chicks to the point where I won't be surprised to call you son

Wow, so smart. How did you know I'm a virgin genius?
Listen, I smashed so many chicks to the point where I won't be surprised to call you son

suuuuure. lol. you can't even tell fake tits man. but hey, if you're just trollin, fair play to you. bottom line, fake wrestling sucks. ronda sucks. and she's no longer an mma fighter, so not relevant anymore, like this thread.

suuuuure. lol. you can't even tell fake tits man. but hey, if you're just trollin, fair play to you. bottom line, fake wrestling sucks. ronda sucks. and she's no longer an mma fighter, so not relevant anymore, like this thread.
Not even sure what trolling means. Ronda is the biggest name in UFC history whether we like it or not

Not even sure what trolling means. Ronda is the biggest name in UFC history whether we like it or not

ah. confirmed troll and just replying to comments to bump the thread. k thnx bye.

Back