What's next for Rizin's July winners and losers?

I think so. He is probably in the B bracket. Hopefully one of the byes is Bibi.
I'm pretty sure Bibiano isn't going to be in the tournament so it's not even worth fantasizing about him.

I'm pretty sure Bibiano isn't going to be in the tournament so it's not even worth fantasizing about him.

Just saying, he'd be a great addition as a bye. Aoki from ONE FC fought in Rizin, so maybe they can work something out for Bibi.

Just saying, he'd be a great addition as a bye. Aoki from ONE FC fought in Rizin, so maybe they can work something out for Bibi.
Aoki wasn't a champion.

Is it safe to say JMMA is back? Seems like Rizin has built a new stable of stars. Their fights are fantastic and the ring really is great compared to a cage.

Aoki wasn't a champion.
He was at the time. Still wouldn't count on Bibi though, he already tried to get on a RIZIN show and was blocked by ONE. He also has a title fight coming up.

No.

RIZIN runs around 3-4 shows a year.

They're far from being a stable organization.
Sometimes less is better. I saw something about their TV viewship in Japan increased by 20% between shows.

Sometimes less is better. I saw something about their TV viewship in Japan increased by 20% between shows.
It actually didn't.

If the numbers posted in the thread for this event are legit, which they seem to be, then they've been averaging the same rating since their first event.

Really? Karl would get absolutely demolished. Size difference is too big. I'd like to see Amir fight an actually good hw fighter this time while having a full tank.

Bring in Baruto.

Yes, they've been averaging 5% - 7.5% since their first event which was what I said.
I'll take your word for it since you didnt provide a source. Going from the link I provided they seem to be gaining interest. Quoting the source of the link: Yes, you can bet they're happy AF. If their average went from 5.3 to 6.3, that's a pretty steep gain (up 18.8%).

Rizin FF will be broadcast in North America by Spike TV which is already the broadcaster of Bellator MMA. Other official partnering broadcasters will be SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation, Fuji Television, Fox Sports Brazil, Kix and Match TV.[3] Rizin FF streams exclusively on digital on FITE TV in North America and Europe.[4]

All those networks must be paying them well. Their GP format is great and smart business if they wanted to increase their output. Like I said, I think its safe to say JMMA is back.

I'll take your word for it since you didnt provide a source. Going from the link I provided they seem to be gaining interest. Quoting the source of the link: Yes, you can bet they're happy AF. If their average went from 5.3 to 6.3, that's a pretty steep gain (up 18.8%).

Rizin FF will be broadcast in North America by Spike TV which is already the broadcaster of Bellator MMA. Other official partnering broadcasters will be SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation, Fuji Television, Fox Sports Brazil, Kix and Match TV.[3] Rizin FF streams exclusively on digital on FITE TV in North America and Europe.[4]

All those networks must be paying them well. Their GP format is great and smart business if they wanted to increase their output. Like I said, I think its safe to say JMMA is back.
Here you go: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rizin-nye-ratings.3439425/

There hasn't been any increase per se overall, it's been the same...

Back