What's next for Dada 5000?

Why even make this thread, who honestly cares, I'd sooner he went back to fighting back yard atleast that's his level.

Only the potential savior of respectable honorable high level MMA Scott Coker can answer that for sure. No one respects the great sport of MMA like he does.

Because he was at 70% that night

Then he should've never been in there.

Point is its the biggest fight of your career and you basically shit bed from training and health stand point. You don't belong on the big shows if that is how you prepare. This sport at this level has come far enough to leave these kind of things behind.

V Tank, they can do a vacant "King of the streets" angle

After that they can have the winner fight that BKB guy Shamrock was supposed to fight in another "King of the Streets" angle

They can also have him fight that guy that almost beat him but lost from questionable reffing

Guy sucks, so does his backyard fighting promotion. If I wanted to see lower class citizens fight over 100 dollars, I'd go to the local pub and wait for an argument over who paid for the last round.

I would be surprised if Bellator ever brought him back. Maybe a small show will sign a fight for him and he'll fight an unknown.

I'd love to see... well not see, but read about his next fight on here!

Dave Batista gets my vote.

I guess a lot of medication and visits to the doctor. The guy literally died in the cage.

I thought the guy had a heart attack in the Kimbo fight? Pretty sure he never fights again.

Back