Whats more cringe McKenzie Dern "accent" or Colby trash talk?

i havent heard her talk yet but the fake accent would make me cringe for sure. colby's talk is something we can laugh at.

Are we actually going to debate this?

I think that's pretty fucking cringey.

Colby

I think Dern might actually be mentally slow so I'd feel bad picking on her

Colby's antics are brilliant and astute.
Dern's delusion is very creepy in a serial killery kind of vibe but i wouldn't say it is cringy either.

Colby by a country mile.

Did he get his meetimg with the Trump?:rolleyes:

I used to make fun of Dern but then I reconsidered after realizing that she might be actually mentally challenged.

So it's Colby for me unless I get confirmation that Dern is in fact not mentally challenged.

Been thinking on this one and not certain which is worse . I mean yes Colby trash talk is laughable at how stupid it is but how can anything beat am American from Phoenix with no accent a few years prior needs a English interpretator and speaks with a heavier Brazillion accent than brazillions........ just don't think even Colby tops this.

They're both equally lame...

One is this and the other is that
CRINGY: cringy is when something is just so unpleasant that it makes you literally cringe. Colby
CRINGEY: embarrassing or making feel uncomfortable. Dern
They make me feel both.
And using those words, I now feel cringy and cringey.

I always think about the garbage dumpster people in the walking dead when I hear her. They managed to forget to speak properly in just a couple of years into the zombie apocalypse.

I used to make fun of Dern but then I reconsidered after realizing that she might be actually mentally challenged.

So it's Colby for me unless I get confirmation that Dern is in fact not mentally challenged.
Dern is only scale challenged

Been thinking on this one and not certain which is worse . I mean yes Colby trash talk is laughable at how stupid it is but how can anything beat am American from Phoenix with no accent a few years prior needs a English interpretator and speaks with a heavier Brazillion accent than brazillions........ just don't think even Colby tops this.

why is this dern thing a thing. who gives a shit how she sounds.

I don't like Colby cause it clear he a racist.

Ronda-Rousey-in-Ripped-Jeans--15-662x992.jpg
ronda-rous2b65.jpg
rousey-457167.jpg
630706402.jpg

Back