What's lacking for Jon Jones to legitimize his GOAT status?

Change his name from Jon to Fedor.

On paper he is the Greatest Mixed Martial Artist of All Time. No debate. However, he has beaten clean fighters while on roids and has failed about 3 drug tests since USADA came in place

Win the title and 4 more title defenses after that. Or going up to hw and a 3 defenses

What's lacking for Jon Jones to legitimize his GOAT status?

Win in 232 and then go up to beat DC at HW cleanly?
Title defenses?
Not good enough resume?

What?

he can never be the goat real fans understand that.

Nothing, only blind haters can't acknowledge his greatest ever distinction, specially now that he's been cleared by USADA

he wasn't cleared he still took the drugs and found a loop hole to save 30 months from his suspention.

I get you the leader of the jon is a pefect person and a saint of a man jones fan club.

he a cheater period.

Jones beat n cleaned out lhw in an era where lhw was actually a great division. Shogun, rampage,evans,Lyoto,chael,glover,bader,belfort,gus,DCx2 ..... only Fedor has as great resume. Not a single loss an 1 close fight with gus.. Say drugs all ya like but almost all fighters use bones was really just careless about it.

Bones is Goat. Only Fedor os close

he needed peds you know that right.

Scrolling down the forum list this thread made me laugh out loud. Thanks TS.

who's that girl on your pic
He can be goat in the ped division with all the other cheats. I'll still watch his fights like everyone else, but he's nothing but a cheat and a liar, so there.

I didn't know you handled Jon Jone's piss. Nice one

let me guess your another one of those people who cause jon said so than u think he clean

drug tests prove all.

jon jones found another loop hole to sace 30 months of his career.

Pretty much is in my eyes, most complete fighter I’ve ever seen along with Fedor

Back