Whats Harder? Adamantium or Vibranium

Whatever the writers at the time want to be harder.

giphy.gif

both are fictional.

It's like asking who will win the fight, Superman or Goku. You will never get a definitive answer.
Just like you asking if Caitlyn Jenner is really a woman or not.

Sometimes I wonder if comic book writers laugh amongst themselves when these sorts of questions arise and purposely throw their fans curveballs in new publications.

I was dragged to a comicon by my brother one time and I overheard some of them speak to illustrators. They asked these questions as though the answer had a much bearing over their lives as policy issues in an election.

It's fascinating from a social science perspective to observe this, and somewhat sad when you know many people are overly invested in these fantasies.

both are fictional.

It's like asking who will win the fight, Superman or Goku. You will never get a definitive answer.
Goku would smash superman though.

What is the difference?

"True Adamantium" is an alloy of carbon steel, vibranium, and some other shit maybe. This is Captain America's shield (MU-616 canon.) The "adamantium" in Wolverine's skeleton, Ultron's skin, Bullseye's spine, etc, is a hughly resilient but overall less remarkable alloy that is the result of dozens (if not hundreds) of attempts to recreate the original process.

both are fictional.

Superman.

And any neckbeard weeaboo who disagrees can eat shit and live.

I think Vibranium by itself is malleable. It has to be combined with other metals to become hardened.

Vibranium biggest strength is that it is able to absorb and redirect energy directed at it. It can lessen impact.

Adamantium biggest strength is it is unbreakable under most normal circumstances.

To make this simple if you had adamantium body armour on and took a canon blast in the chest the body armour would be just fine but you under the armor would be shattered into pieces. With Vibranium you might survive as it lessens the blow.

Adamantium is 'harder', vibranium is more useful.

Back