What's happening in the 170 division?

A sobering summation :)

I wouldn't call Colby 'popular' exactly but he is certainly the one getting/creating the most attention at the moment.

ww is a mess.

Lol sobering indeed. All that said, it's actually pretty fucking stacked. I'm excited for the crop of up and comers. In another few years, the landscape will be vastly different. Guys like Tyron, RDA, Maia, and Wonderboy are getting up there in the years. And while Colby is a cunt, he's still pretty damned solid. I like he way he matches up with Till and/or Usman. There's so many good matchups to make.

Woodley - RDA
Till - Colby
Usman - Ponzi
I really hope Cerrone vs Condit after Condit fights Brown
Erick Silva - Platinum

Cerrone vs condit They've been training together for years this can't happen

Silva -Platinum in the biggest match you can make of young fighters waiting to be discovered

Lol sobering indeed. All that said, it's actually pretty fucking stacked. I'm excited for the crop of up and comers. In another few years, the landscape will be vastly different. Guys like Tyron, RDA, Maia, and Wonderboy are getting up there in the years. And while Colby is a cunt, he's still pretty damned solid. I like he way he matches up with Till and/or Usman. There's so many good matchups to make.

Let's hope so. New blood is needed. But the up and comers you mentioned just seems to be lesser versions of Woodley so...can't really see any of them threatening him for the foreseeable future. The way things are, i'm rooting for RDA to have a title shot and a nice run - at least he is game! Too many talkers in this division. We need RDA. Usman fucks up Colby easily. Till is the real dark horse in the division, i feel, but so immature i cannot have any faith in him as champ material.

Woodley is training Mayweather, so the division is on pause.

Once everyone has had their respective money fights they can all retire and you'll get to come up with a new sport to watch.

WW is an interesting creature. No one really likes the dominant champ, and the most popular guy is a troll that wants to be like Trump. The number 2 guy needs a permission slip from his dad if he wants to fight anyone. There's some absolute monsters further down the trough that just can't seem to get opponents (Usman, Till, Edwards), and a guy that looks like Frankenberry is top contender at the moment.
+1 for shouting out Frankenberry.

Someone replace Anik with this man.

Woodley - RDA
Till - Colby
Usman - Ponzi
I really hope Cerrone vs Condit after Condit fights Brown
Erick Silva - Platinum
As of at least 2 weeks ago, Erick Silva was no longer under UFC contract.

Back