What's good these days for CC pistols???

Much better.

Wasn't the curve specifically designed to fit in tight women's pants and purses?

Beats me . . . but it ain't that small. I won't fit in my front jeans pocket.

It would make a great purse gun though. Kinda like a LC380 or LC9.

Ruger LCP Custom is what I use. Very easy to conceal even in light clothing.

29558-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Offset-hipoint-irons.jpg

<{anton}>

I have a friend that had one too. CPX2 I think the model was? Was his first handgun purchase. He had it for a few months before selling it and buying a Glock 26.

The SCCY to me at first glance looked like a very well put together pistol. Fit and finish seemed to be pretty decent for a budget gun. Then I ran some rounds thru it at the range. The gun had easily the worst trigger of any handgun I've ever shot. It made the mushy M&P triggers feel like 1911 triggers. Closest thing I can equate the trigger to is one of those 4 for 1 packs of squirt guns you would get from the dollar store as a kid. A shit trigger is the #1 no go for me.

It was the first/only 9mm semi auto I have shot so I don't really have anything to compare it to besides my double action S&W 686. I feel like I'll end up trading it in towards something else. I don't find it very fun to shoot, and for a carry gun I feel like I want LOTS of practice. Practice is hard to make yourself do if it's not fun.

It was the first/only 9mm semi auto I have shot so I don't really have anything to compare it to besides my double action S&W 686. I feel like I'll end up trading it in towards something else. I don't find it very fun to shoot, and for a carry gun I feel like I want LOTS of practice. Practice is hard to make yourself do if it's not fun.
I think one of the biggest advantages you get with 9mm is the low recoil, which in turn allows you to get back on target faster, which allows you to shoot faster. All that is moot if the trigger doesn't allow for fast shooting. And that trigger does not.
Plus there's way too many affordable single stack 9mms out there with very adequate triggers (I.e. sheild). A little extra money for a lot of extra gun.

S and w Bodygaurd 380 semi
Most practical pocket carry outside a curve

You think?

I've honestly never picked any other Walther . . .
I think they offer a good plinker at a good price to introduce people to the brand. I would like to get some walthers but am a poor person. :mad:
Any fixed barrel blowback will be relatively accurate compared to other pistols of the same dimensions tho

I think they offer a good plinker at a good price to introduce people to the brand. I would like to get some walthers but am a poor person. :mad:
Any fixed barrel blowback will be relatively accurate compared to other pistols of the same dimensions tho

Their new 9mm Creed seems to be a decently priced gun . . . sometimes my distributors have decent deals on groups buys. Ruger is doing something now where I could basically sell the guns for just over my cost if enough are purchased as part of the same order.

How about the ruger lc9.

I like the size of my G43. Kind of curious about getting a j-frame too.

Back