What's going on with Connor's finger?

Stigmata

5SQJ.gif

I could say something nasty about it being grease from the hair spray he used to badly cover up his receding hairline – but I wouldn't say something as coarse as that.

Yesterday dude reminded me of my exceedingly successful abusive alcoholic uncle – same mannerisms, slurred speech, bombast, creeping psychosis. He also looked small next to Khabib. All signs point to pain for the twice-stripped fighter.

remember though...this isn't the khabib that will be fighting..this is a khabib that needs to lose a shit ton of weight to make weight...

He had a band aid on for days and removed it?

it's real, here's another picture. The original is from the second part near the end where he was like, "the first thing i did was show you my hands."

Thanks for the genuine answer as opposed to the people saying he's been fingering artem's butthole.

haha, no problem. I only know that because I had a nasty planters wart on the bottom of my foot I ignored. The discoloration is likely from some kind of iodine -- which I also tried putting on my wart to no avail. I'm obviously just speculating here, but that's what it looks like to me.

I got my planters wart from training in an MMA gym. You can actually pick up lots of nasty shit in gyms... staph, warts, athletes foot, etc. Too many people don't wash their gym gear and thoroughly shower after training, and not enough gyms disinfect the mats regularly.

He talked about broken fingers and shit so it can be a broken finger and it looks they drained the edema caused by it.

he is gonna get pulled from the fight if doctors see that

I could say something nasty about it being grease from the hair spray he used to badly cover up his receding hairline – but I wouldn't say something as coarse as that.

Yesterday dude reminded me of my exceedingly successful abusive alcoholic uncle – same mannerisms, slurred speech, bombast, creeping psychosis. He also looked small next to Khabib. All signs point to pain for the twice-stripped fighter.

Why are you talking like a news article

Looks like a bump and band aid over it, maybe a wart or infection.

It probably has something to do with excessive use of drugs and alcohol.

Back