What's going on with Connor's finger?

baiguishishenme

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did anyone see Connor's messed up finger at the press conference?

Anyone have any idea what this is? A broken finger? An infection?

fL4sLRp.jpg

RG3iALQ.jpg

Last edited:
I could say something nasty about it being grease from the hair spray he used to badly cover up his receding hairline – but I wouldn't say something as coarse as that.

Yesterday dude reminded me of my exceedingly successful abusive alcoholic uncle – same mannerisms, slurred speech, bombast, creeping psychosis. He also looked small next to Khabib. All signs point to pain for the twice-stripped fighter.

He was playing the nighttime version of "Touch Butt" with Artem and Ido in Vegas...

I could say something nasty about it being grease from the hair spray he used to badly cover up his receding hairline – but I wouldn't say something as coarse as that.

Yesterday dude reminded me of my exceedingly successful abusive alcoholic uncle – same mannerisms, slurred speech, bombas, creeping psychosist. He also looked small next to Khabib. All signs point to pain for the twice-stripped fighter.

<{cruzshake}>

Is that picture for real? Because it kind of looks like an unchecked planters wart, and the discoloration around the finger looks like he put some medication on it and covered it with a bandaid.

If that's the case, Conor really didn't see a doctor about that. Any doctor would have immediately burned it off with a q-tip dipped in liquid nitrogen.

Is that picture for real? Because it kind of looks like an unchecked planters wart, and the discoloration around the finger looks like he put some medication on it and covered it with a bandaid.

If that's the case, Conor really didn't see a doctor about that. Any doctor would have immediately burned it off with a q-tip dipped in liquid nitrogen.

it's real, here's another picture. The original is from the second part near the end where he was like, "the first thing i did was show you my hands."

Z0hlBzC.jpg

Thanks for the genuine answer as opposed to the people saying he's been fingering artem's butthole.

Looks like frostbite. I heard he opened the window of his private jet and stuck his finger out for a dare. There may have been alcohol involved

From finger banging 10/10s, something Khabib can only fap to on websites

It was dismembered in sparring. Didn't you hear? They have been killing each other in training.

Yesterday dude reminded me of my exceedingly successful abusive alcoholic uncle – same mannerisms, slurred speech, bombast, creeping psychosis. He also looked small next to Khabib. All signs point to pain for the twice-stripped fighter.

It was a good laugh wernt it.

I bet Dee ain't gonna be too thrilled about that.

How so? It's not that his dick is broken or infected.

Are you a grown adult? Do you actually believe that Conor is using his middle finger on Dee?

Back