What's going on with Bellator 175?

The White Mamba

"Cold Stone Steve Austin" - Mike Goldberg
@Blue
Reaction score
So I barely ever watch Bellator and the only reason I'm asking about this card is because it's taking place in my hometown of Chicago. The card is two weeks away and only has three fights on it. Am I missing something here?

So I barely ever watch Bellator and the only reason I'm asking about this card is because it's taking place in my hometown of Chicago. The card is two weeks away and only has three fights on it. Am I missing something here?

I'm going

Probably going to have one more decent fight and the rest filled with locals. Would be nice to get one of the fab five (6) on there.

I'm going

Probably going to have one more decent fight and the rest filled with locals. Would be nice to get one of the fab five (6) on there.

Interesting. Debating on waiting till like the last minute to get tickets. Prices might drop.

@The White Mamba http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Adam-Maciejewski-12686

This guy is expected to be fighting someone at heavyweight on the card. Not sure who his opponent would be yet. Anthony Gomez is a heavyweight that often fights for Bellator from Chicago, but he hasn't mentioned to me anything about fighting.

Also some guy from Team Alpha Male named Damian 'pretty boy' Norris looks like they might be on the card.

Last edited:
Interesting. Debating on waiting till like the last minute to get tickets. Prices might drop.

I wish I would have done that; I bought mine the second Mitrione pulled out of the Fedor fight thinking they would give us Fedor on the card... doh.

Plus something about Rampage, just doesn't give me a great deal of confidence that he will for sure show up to fight, and if that were to happen, they'd be giving tickets away.

My tip (not following my own advice) buy the worst tickets you can find, then use their vip section of their website the day of the event to upgrade to unsold floor seats for a cheaper price during the prelims.

I don't know who either of these two are, but just digging around online trying to find some of the fighters.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow on The Fightlete Report I will be interviewing two fighters from Team Top Notch competing at the upcoming Bellator 175 card in Chicago!

@120pm We welcome IL Featherweight Team Top Notch Fighter Pro Max Fuentes, he'll talk about his upcoming fight at Bellator 175 March 31st in Chicago!

@1220pm IL Bantamweight Pro Team Top Notch Fighter David Garcia, he'll talk about his upcoming fight at Bellator 175 March 31st in Chicago!

Listen Live Tues Starting @12pm only on Chicagolandsportsradio.com!

C6gGGY2UkAAaDsF.jpg

Because Bellator is garbage now. Coker would rather book last minute squash matches than put on real fights. Bellator is a joke now. How do they expect fans to watch and get excited if the card isn't even announced? Bunch of dummies running that promotion for sure.

Looks like these two fights are on the main card. LOL

So looks like main card is

Page/Mo
Sergei/Gormley
Galvao/Sanchez
Roberts/Kozola
Carter/Lahat

Page/Mo
Sergei/Gormley
Galvao/Sanchez
Roberts/Kozola
Carter/Lahat

First 3 bouts are really solid, the other 2 are like OK.....

I like lahat. Coker was talking about possibly returning to Israel after their first event there. Guess plans have changed seeing how lahat is fighting on this card.

Card is meh, Mo/page is a good name main event that nobody asked for, Sergei/Gormley is whatever, its HW, someone probably gets knocked out, ok.

Galvao/Sanchez is a good fight and the final two are who?.

Overall a rather weak card but we all figured this was the case since they waited so long to book the rest of the card. They are relying on Mo/Page to sell the card.

Much more interested in WSOF upcoming card than this one.

Page/Mo
Sergei/Gormley
Galvao/Sanchez
Roberts/Kozola
Carter/Lahat

5 fights on the main card?
It's not a tentpole, right? Roberts/Kozola is gonna be in the prelims possibly

Mo/page is a good name main event that nobody asked for

A lot of people wanred a rematch after the first one.

5 fights on the main card?
It's not a tentpole, right? Roberts/Kozola is gonna be in the prelims possibly

Are there defined tentpoles anymore? I think it's just the cards with bigger fights.

I thought Mo won; but the fight kind of sucked. Hopefully they put on a better fight this time.
Mo won for sure and he is right. People that "Won" don't ask for rematches usually lol. I want to know what happened to the King Mo that fought Linton Vassell that guy rarely shows up.

I wish I would have done that; I bought mine the second Mitrione pulled out of the Fedor fight thinking they would give us Fedor on the card... doh.

Plus something about Rampage, just doesn't give me a great deal of confidence that he will for sure show up to fight, and if that were to happen, they'd be giving tickets away.

My tip (not following my own advice) buy the worst tickets you can find, then use their vip section of their website the day of the event to upgrade to unsold floor seats for a cheaper price during the prelims.
Has upgrading tickets for Bellator events worked in the past for you?

Back