Whats everyone doing for Memorial Day?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just realized I got it off! Not sure what Ill be doing i just spent three days camping out at the Lake so maybe just lounge by a pool somewhere while drinking myself silly. Tell me your plans so i can maybe get some better ideas. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SHERDOG!

Sherdog. Fapping.

Last edited:
Spending all weekend with my youngest son at nhsca national duals in VA beach.

Same thing I am doing right now, having a bonfire and drinking beer.

*All in memory of my dead friends of course.

Take the kids to the beach and the range. Maybe a little kayaking.

incredulous_zpsriesrdlb.gif

Probably fap it to some pawg videos...

Just realized I got it off! Not sure what Ill be doing i just spent three days camping out at the Lake so maybe just lounge by a pool somewhere while drinking myself silly. Tell me your plans so i can maybe get some better ideas. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SHERDOG!

I was originally supposed to go to a wedding. Now that is not happening, so I think I will just sleep in.

I was originally supposed to go to a wedding. Now that is not happening, so I think I will just sleep in.
Sounds like there is an interesting story behind this. What happened to the wedding?

Sounds like there is an interesting story behind this. What happened to the wedding?
Family drama. Wedding is still on, but I am not going. It's my sister's step-son's wedding. He dis-invited my sister a week before the wedding for an absurd reason, so I declined my invitation as well.

Today I went to the gym, played some video games, went to my woman's friend's place and had dinner.

Tomorrow I'm getting a tattoo, watching the UFC FN 109 during, ramen and drinking after.

Memorial day I'll see what my town is doing for the holiday, and then probably smoke and play video games. Maybe run if it doesn't rain.

Furniture shopping

I think it's happening bros, pwents gonna be one of the landed gentry and I can vote

Furniture shopping

I think it's happening bros, pwents gonna be one of the landed gentry and I can vote
Sounds horrible. Losts of Memorial Day sales though i bet

Back