What's better new school or old school UFC fan style?

Old school all the way

The fights were more hardcore too

Knock a motherfucker out, make him have a seizure.

Taunt his ass
were they really? I remember watching as a kid and feeling like a lot more fights were contested on the ground, fighters a have improved and gotten a lot more comfortable on the feet than on the ground since then imo

Wait...how did they do it w/o twitter and instagram?

Finely combed beard and colored hair?

I must be out of the loop.

This thread is a good example how people forget the good old days weren't so good.

Guys like Paul Buenettelo were champs. Dana had bad teeth and there was a lot of dry humping.

I do miss condom depot and fighter sponsorship. Why did condoms need a depot anyway? Don't you just buy them at gas stations?

It used to mean people for liberties and equalities under the law but today it means the opposite.

You could call me a classic liberal, I'm for pretty much anything and I enjoy my personal freedoms without encroaching on others rights.

Todays liberals are the mindless thought police, spouting only the party line of diversity and inclusion via excluding and chanting the mantra "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY", demonizing anything they disagree with - thats why its an insult.

God damn.

Couldn’t be more right.

“Liberals” today are on such witch hunts that they started hunting even their own party (if they are white).

RIP liberalism.

Whats good is the I am fan since UFC 1 bro guys not here anymore seems like they quit sherdogging

I'll take the old school d-bag fans over all of the Conor d-bags.

New school:

Proper 12 whiskey
UFC fight kit
Finely combed beard and colored hair

Old school:

Mickey's malt liquor
Affliction/ tapout shirt
Goatee and spiked gelled hair
Corn nuts
You didn't describe either fanbase. The only thing you did is prove that you spend a lot of time looking at other men.

Tell me, was there anyone who was an attention seeking celebrity wannabe manwhores back in the underground era UFC when it was exclusively for the fans who knew their shit? Social media and celeb wannabes today made the modern era UFC 10x worse.

Everything from marketing and entertainment is hard to watch and don't get me started with WMMA.

Tell me, was there anyone who was an attention seeking celebrity wannabe manwhores back in the underground era UFC when it was exclusively for the fans who knew their shit? Social media and celeb wannabes today made the modern era UFC 10x worse.

Everything from marketing and entertainment is hard to watch and don't get me started with WMMA.

Yes, Shaq used to show up. C list actors getting hjs.

Old school: USA USA USA!

New school: WOOOOOOOO!!

Both fucking irritating.

I don't know, man. I watched the first handful of UFC events on VHS and got into MMA big time with Pride around 2002 and I was never a Mickey's/Cornuts/Tapout kind of guy.

Is Proper 12 whisky just another way of saying --Insert-name-- 12 year-old single malt? Never heard that term before.

I have a soft spot for the old school white trash dudebro just bleed days tbh. The sport had its own identity then that was markedly distinct from say boxing. I think its lost a lot of its edge and uniqueness this decade as its become more "professional" and accepted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back