What's a man?

A man can change his own flat tire, change his own oil in his truck and opens doors for anyone around them.

Last edited:
Someone who needs a card to tell him that he's a man, is definitely not a man.

According to the Heavies, Dana White acting like an emotional teenage girl makes him alpha. <45>

Sucks to be you. My wife makes a lot of money. I have no complaints.

Why would I want my family to have less money?
I'm pretty happy actually. But, I'd probably kill myself if I had to live in Toronto.

Mowing the lawn.
Taking out the garbage.
Satisfying your wife.
Bringing home the bacon.

The day my wife makes more money than I do is the day I give up my man card.
Bring home the wife and satisfy your bacon with the trash

yTIkPFX.jpg

Lol and that's different how from women? Is there a lesser expectation of women in that sense? No, there isn't. Willingness to sacrifice for your loved ones doesn't define a man as a gender - it defines a human being. Well, many animals too. It's not a gender thing.
Actually yes, women aren't expected to lay down their lives for their loved ones. Women who do are hailed for their bravery while the ones that don't are just considered regular women. As opposed to it being expected of men and those who won't are branded cowards.

A man can change his own flat time, change his own oil in his truck and opens doors for anyone around them.

Dam, I'm in trouble both lacking the ability to manipulate the space time continuum and not needing my own in body oil supply to function.

I'm pretty happy actually. But, I'd probably kill myself if I had to live in Toronto.

It's expensive for sure, but it's a great city.

Commuting to Mississauga is my only real headache and makes me me miss a smaller city. Positive and negatives with both of course.

Actually yes, women aren't expected to lay down their lives for their loved ones. Women who do are hailed for their bravery while the ones that don't are just considered regular women. As opposed to it being expected of men and those who won't are branded cowards.

Lol that's a load of bullshit. You're talking about military service specifically (and your argument won't apply for much longer anyways, maybe another 20-30 years tops). I'm talking all scenarios, civilian life. A mother that doesn't sacrifice herself for her child isn't a "regular woman". She's no more or less of a coward than a man is in the same situation.

Lol that's a load of bullshit. You're talking about military service specifically (and your argument won't apply for much longer anyways, maybe another 20-30 years tops). I'm talking all scenarios, civilian life. A mother that doesn't sacrifice herself for her child isn't a "regular woman". She's no more or less of a coward than a man is in the same situation.
I'm not including military service at all. If I had been, I would have mentioned it. So go ahead and keep living in your made up world and I'll stay in reality.

I'm not including military service at all. If I had been, I would have mentioned it. So go ahead and keep living in your made up world and I'll stay in reality.

Wait, was that a response that didn't even attempt to address my argument?

Yes, yes it was!

Back