What's a man?

As real man should be able to hunt (pigeons) and stalk prey (baristas).

Someone who pays for every meal if he invites.

If you find yourself contemplating what a man is, you're probably not a man

A man is someone with a penis and testicles. A woman is someone with a vagina and ovaries.

Everything else is a genetic abnormality.
Sounds bigoted and I've had it with you alt right Trumptards committing hate crimes by not recognizing women with cocks and men with vaginas.

Being blue in a sea of white and green.

The term "man" is used to psychologically force an individual with down-hanging genitals to act in a way that is complicit with the wants and needs of the person who uses the term.

It's similar to the term "professional".

Mowing the lawn.
Taking out the garbage.
Satisfying your wife.
Bringing home the bacon.

The day my wife makes more money than I do is the day I give up my man card.

Sounds bigoted and I've had it with you alt right Trumptards committing hate crimes by not recognizing women with cocks and men with vaginas.
I know, I know. I need to enroll in fake gender sensitivity training.

In seriousness, every guy I've met who obsess over what a "real man" is was a giant pussy.
The guys I'd consider really masculine just did shit and lived their lives instead of caring if they were manly or not.

Mowing the lawn.
Taking out the garbage.
Satisfying your wife.
Bringing home the bacon.

Question, so let's say you weren't married, would you get with a really rich woman?

Question, so let's say you weren't married, would you get with a really rich woman?
Hypotheticals are hard.

I'm probably not classy enough for some rich broad. Small town, old fashioned upbringing here.

If you're not willing to defend your loved ones sacrificing your own life if necessary you're not a man. Non negotiable.

Lol and that's different how from women? Is there a lesser expectation of women in that sense? No, there isn't. Willingness to sacrifice for your loved ones doesn't define a man as a gender - it defines a human being. Well, many animals too. It's not a gender thing.

Mowing the lawn.
Taking out the garbage.
Satisfying your wife.
Bringing home the bacon.

Sucks to be you. My wife makes a lot of money. I have no complaints.

Why would I want my family to have less money?

Back