What's a man?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean it as the dictionary definition of an adult male human being or the social justice definition of "anyone who identifies as a man".

But what qualities are non-negotiable in your opinion? Something that if a guy does or doesn't do automatically takes away their man card?

To me, nothing is more cowardly than a deadbeat dad and automatically revokes one's man card. Other things like taking advantage of those weaker (women, children, elderly) also revokes one's man card as well as other cowardly behavior.

What is your opinion?

Hard to say definitively. These days everything is up for interpretation.

If you're not willing to defend your loved ones sacrificing your own life if necessary you're not a man. Non negotiable.

The opposite of you ts..

Funny because I'm currently watching this:

For me, the less of a Trudeau you are, the more testosterone you have.

An individual that doesn't allow society to feminize him.

An individual that doesn't allow society to feminize him.

That is getting increasingly difficult. Especially now where every non-feminine act is demonized as TOXIC MASCULINITY!

A Man you know, as distinct from a boy, or a child, or a dog, or a woman.

A man is someone with a penis and testicles. A woman is someone with a vagina and ovaries.

Everything else is a genetic abnormality.

A man is someone who by becoming a better, stronger, wiser individual builds good life for himself and the ones he cares for. Plus penis.

I don't mean it as the dictionary definition of an adult male human being or the social justice definition of "anyone who identifies as a man".

But what qualities are non-negotiable in your opinion? Something that if a guy does or doesn't do automatically takes away their man card?

To me, nothing is more cowardly than a deadbeat dad and automatically revokes one's man card. Other things like taking advantage of those weaker (women, children, elderly) also revokes one's man card as well as other cowardly behavior.

What is your opinion?
images(21).jpg

A man is someone with a penis and testicles. A woman is someone with a vagina and ovaries.

Everything else is a genetic abnormality.
That's "male" and " female", not Man and Woman.

A miserable little pile of secrets, ts

A man is one who who does hard labour and conquers women.

miserable-pile-of-secrets-dracula-castlevania.png

Back