Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Which win would mean more,

Silva beating Israel
Or
Fedor beating Bader

I feel like most are not giving Fedor a chance on this one, so if he pulls it off it would be more shocking.

Kinda the same imo... would both be an excellent performance.

A tricky one, Adesanya looks good but hasn't really done anything and Bader loses any time he faces top opposition and isn't a HW.
Even with his limitations Bader has has the better career (so far) so if Fedor wins it's a bigger deal.

Fedor and Anderson both lose though so it doesn't matter.

I'd say Anderson beating Israel would be bigger in terms of potential. We know where Bader's ceiling is.

WTF? Bader is LHW Bellator champ and he is undefeated at HW. Also, they are fighting in the tournament finals for the HW belt.

Israel is just "rising star" and his best win is Brunson.

Which win would mean more,

Silva beating Israel
Or
Fedor beating Bader

I feel like most are not giving Fedor a chance on this one, so if he pulls it off it would be more shocking.

Anderson beating Adesanya.

Adesanya is younger than Bader.
He is lighter than Fedor. Barely fought in the same division.
His chin is weaker.

And the most important thing - Adesanya shows the game that Anderson was popular with, so basicslly beating him will show that Anderson can beat his younger version.
Bader though possesses different style

Silva beating Israel imo

Bader is a man but Israel is a whole country

Bader is a top 10 LHW fighting at HW

Adesanya is a top 10 MW fighting at MW

I'll go with Anderson over Adesanya

Especially since we all know about Bader's chin issues at this point. I'm not betting on Fedor by any mean s but I could see him catching Bader with one big shot and ending it while I think Anderson would struggle to do the same

Which win would mean more, Silva beating Israel Or Fedor beating Bader I feel like most are not giving Fedor a chance on this one, so if he pulls it off it would be more shocking.
Not even close , Bader is what? a -450 favorite- Fedor is still not a big heavy. Nobody knows how good Israel kid is yet .
He'll be favored over Anderson but I wouldn't be shocked at all if Sliva eeked out a decision where as I'll be shocked, at this point, if Fedor wins.

Both are excellent wins for both men in this stage of their careers. I think Bader would hold a little more prestige cause he is one of the best fighters at 205 in this era.

If Anderson beats Israel, some will say Israel is a hype train.
Bader is already an accomplished fighter, with a good record and wins over Nog, Rampage, Rashad, Davis, Jardine, OSP

Nice to see new members here in sherdog repping Chaos Nation while acknowledging the fact that GSP is the GOAT.

Well, GSP is the GOAT, that's a fact.

Colby is the future and the demise of nerds, fatties and neckbeards who need all be put in their places.

Bader has a suspect chin, nobody would be surprised if Fedor cracks it.

Just like nobody would be surprised if Anderson hits some wild angle shot.

Well, GSP is the GOAT, that's a fact.

Colby is the future and the demise of nerds, fatties and neckbeards who need all be put in their places.
ursvRLp.png

How the fuck are people saying Anderson? The only thing he's fading is age. It's a 3 round kickboxing match against a younger version of himself. He could win by controlling the pace and slightly out landing, or catching the guy.

Fedor is fighting 5 rounds against roided HW Bader, who just dominated Mitrione. Fedor is fading age, 5 rounds, and wrestling. He needs a hail mary shot, before or after defending double legs that only about 3 fighters in the world can stop.

There's a reason he's a bigger underdog in the books.

Back