Whatever 'Steroids' Jones was on he still appears to be on them

People only accuse him of roiding because the weirdos on this website have never stepped foot in a gym..

Seriously, build your bench squat and deadlift up to several hundred pounds each, maintain a low body fat... wtf do you THINK will happen to your physique?

Fuck...I think I'm the only one who actually hates Jon Jones because I've never stepped into a gym and can't even squat or deadlift my own body weight.

No steroids.
This is just hard work

latest

Hard work in here?

Again...did he test positive for STEROIDS?????????? Only needs to be answered with a YES or NO. I am awaiting your one response.

NO.

but there's a reason why Clomid and Letrozole are banned.

According to your logic one cannot be found guilty or murder unless there is direct evidence in the form of a corroborating video tape.

People only accuse him of roiding because the weirdos on this website have never stepped foot in a gym..

Seriously, build your bench squat and deadlift up to several hundred pounds each, maintain a low body fat... wtf do you THINK will happen to your physique?

The level of denial in this post is too damn high.

I'm getting tired of saying this but if Joe Schmoes are using powerful steroids to break bench PRs and look good for summer then you can be rest assured that professional athletes are using steroids to push the limits of human physical performance.

Don't be daft.

And although Cormier doesn't look like it I can guarantee that he has used at some point in his career. I'm not trying to throw D.C. under the bus but let's be serious.....
How could you, "guarantee" that? You can't. You can offer a shitty opinion though. Which you seem to be clogging this thread up quite nicely with

So, no actual physical proof or documentation, yet Jones is a steroid user? Yet, Mcgregor consistently makes blatantly racist comments, yet, people swear up and down he is not a racist. Don't ever change, Sherdog.

FACT: Jones the GOAT has never tested positive for a steroid. Eat it up haters.

How could you, "guarantee" that? You can't. You can offer a shitty opinion though. Which you seem to be clogging this thread up quite nicely with

Wow you are splitting hairs about the usage of a common phrase.

Congratulations, you were able come to the conclusion that I am not omniscient.

Fine I'll change it to "DC has probably used in the past".

Last edited:

Jones was never on steroids dumbshit...get your trolling posts right! Go eat glass now.

yeah, just like Ben Johnson hurt athletics right, it never recovered, oh wait

SportsDoc lol

Back