Whatever happened to TJ Waldburger??

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
His last fight (4+ years ago) against Mike Pyle was one of the worst and late stoppages in mma history. He hasn’t fought since.

Probably died at the hands of Herb Dean

Oh man. Completely forgot about this dude.

Sadly my memory of TJ Grant is starting to fade as well.

Opened a fast food franchise.

He got KOd into bolivian a couple of times. He was an exciting sub artist but lacked a good striking game, especially defense, and he was on the bad side of several nasty beatdowns.

Remember that Amagov KO? Brutal.

Last edited:
Opened a fast food franchise.
With this guy

enhanced-29328-1410550760-9.jpg

He's fighting Sam Stout in a bare knuckle boxing match this Saturday in Indiana.

Sadly, this is a plausible fight these days, so I should clarify: it's bullshit.

Wasn't he showing signs of head trauma?

Edit: nvm. Was thinking of TJ grant.

TJ, DJ, BJ. Why do initialized names almost always end with the letter J?

He's fighting Sam Stout in a bare knuckle boxing match this Saturday in Indiana.

Sadly, this is a plausible fight these days, so I should clarify: it's bullshit.

Lol at some point I thought you were being serious. After all Lytle did it last year.

He was released back in 2015 which was good for him. He had no chin.

All the kool kids are doing it; Baroni, Guillard, and even Joe Riggs!

And at some point, in a far away future, even young prospect Erick Silva will end up fighting bare knuckle for peanuts in the deep amazonian jungle.

Last edited:
And at some point, in a far away future, even young prospect Erick Silva will end up fighting bare knucles for peanuts in the deep amazonian jungle.
Erick Silva vs Brandon Thatch in a bare knuckle fight <Eek2.0>

Back