Whatever Happened to Keith Jardine?

Do you like Jardine's acting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not a fan but i liked him in the ufc/sf

seen him in a couple of movies
wonder if he can help rashad to get in the movies and away from being ktfo in the octagon

Then dean of mean makes no sense if his name is Keith Johnson

He looked amazing against Liddell when it still kind of mattered. His discipline and performance in that one moment was great. Glad he left fighting, he is chinny as heck.

"The Dean of Mean" Keith Jardine vs Kerry Schall

Goldberg: "If Jardine's last name were Johnson, the nickname Dean of Mean would make no sense."

Where does a Dean of Mean rank in relation to a King of Mean, a Queen of Mean, a Squire of Ire, an Earl of Churl, or a Countess of Cantankerousness?

Always a Keith Jardine fan.

He's involved in A-List movies, my favorites are John Wick and Gamer.

That random cameo in the Crank 2 movie was weird but cool as well.

Shouts out to the Monkey-arms striking technique, that we all loved to hate.
9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif
Dude he died from that last uppercut!! Nasty.

I don't know...he's somewhere being awkward, herky jerky and tweeking his nipples

He's been in some good stuff but I'll always remember him most for his first role as the Techno Viking.

Say whatever you want he beat chuck and is a better actor than Ronda, mctap or randy combined. At least he makes a good little living being in some cool movies as the tough guy henchman

he definitely has the look for lots of potential roles. hoping the best for him in the future.

Loved the dean on mean. Got to watch live his fight vs mousasi in Strikeforce.
Kudos on a mildly promising second career.

He really knows how to sell that tough guy persona. He got out of the fight game at the right time.

He's been in some good stuff but I'll always remember him most for his first role as the Techno Viking.

I was about to burn sherdog for not posting techno jardine, should have been in the first 3 comments

Back