Whatever Happened to Keith Jardine?

Do you like Jardine's acting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A cast member of The Ultimate Fighter season 2, Jardine used a unique, herky-jerky style to create some memorable moments in the cage, notably knocking out future champion Forrest Griffin at UFC 66. Ask him what his favorite highlights are, and he’ll mention the obvious wins over Liddell and Griffin, but he’s just as likely to rattle off his decision loss to Quinton “Rampage” Jackson or his draw with Gegard Mousasi, simply because of what he proved to himself.

He says he misses competition when he watches a good fight, and still trains occasionally for fun, but now, five years removed from his last bout and making a good living with his thespian skills, his sights are firmly set on his future goals.

For 2018, he’s already booked a part in an upcoming Sandra Bullock post-apocalyptic thriller titled Bird Box, and with his agent Kevin Turner of the Daniel Hoff Agency, he’s looking forward to the upcoming pilot season, where he’ll have the chance to audition for projects that are in the casting stage. This is Keith Jardine now. MMA got the first part of his life, but acting gets the rest.

“I have as much passion for this as I ever did for fighting,” he said. “I don’t want to be a coach. I like helping guys learn, but that’s not for me. Here’s an opportunity to do something I really love and I’m passionate about. Even if I had to be poor doing it, then I’ll be that. It’s better than doing something I’m miserable at. It’s just like in fighting, there’s an easy way and a hard way. The hard way is usually the better way, and it usually pays off in the end.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...ne-finding-successful-second-act-in-hollywood

Good read.

Beat Chuck and Forrest. Very impressive.

Wish him the best.

2dgvs7s.gif

he stepped aside when rightfully he should have fought wanderlei before chuck vs wanderlei i will always respect him for that

Just watched him in Godless on Netflix the other week. He's not bad. He'll probably end up having a good acting career.

last thing i knew about him...hope hes doing allright now.

"...He is a professional stuntman and actor and can be seen in such blockbusters as Inherent Vice, John Wick, Maze Runner, Breaking Bad and many more. He also owns a hot yoga and functional movement gym in Albuquerque called Hot Yoga Infusion. His personal experience with training and nutrition are at the foundation of the Caveman Coffee’s company values." http://www.cavemancoffeeco.com/about-us/

I’ve always liked the Dean of Mean. And, he’s ok at acting. Any parts I’ve seen him play, at least.

I saw him in John Wick, which is a very good movie!. I just thought it was some generic bald man and then I realized it was him.

I assume Keith is focusing on his role as an educator - being the Dean.

Glad to see he's set up a life for himself after fighting. Seen him pop up loads of times in shows, "oh that's Keith Jardine!"

Shouts out to the Monkey-arms striking technique, that we all loved to hate.
9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif

Back