What!!!

Who the fuck trains to do an elbow like that? Yair stalling the fight was annoying, wished KZ would just sock him in the face when he did that shit but he's too nice of a guy.

Who the fuck trains to do an elbow like that? Yair stalling the fight was annoying, wished KZ would just sock him in the face when he did that shit but he's too nice of a guy.
Never seen a guy want to touch up gloves with ten seconds to go in a war. And for at least the third time. That's partly why I'm more annoyed Zombie lost. Re-setting definitely changed how the action went after and then gets caught with some crazy elbow with a second to go. Sucks

The McG vs Khabib was all hype. Anybody who was not emotional knew McG had no chance in hell.

Iconic. And the other elbows he threw from crazy angles throughout the fight tells me this one wasn't a fluke.

Hits him at literally the last second of the fight with a backwards spinning reverse elbow. That is the craziest thing I've ever seen

Never seen a guy want to touch up gloves with ten seconds to go in a war. And for at least the third time. That's partly why I'm more annoyed Zombie lost. Re-setting definitely changed how the action went after and then gets caught with some crazy elbow with a second to go. Sucks

I was pissed with ten seconds to go Yair stops and raises his hands and KZ stops as a result. Then KZ bum rushes and Yair cracks him.

Just fight ... you’ve already hugged it out enough.

Hopefully KZ says fuck that shit in his next one

Big deal Mighty Mouse did that too in a championship fight.Yair's bout to get traded.

He won 1, 2, 4, and was winning the 5th.

Open your eyes. He outstruck Yair the entire fight until the biggest fluke knockout of all time.
Op said zombie didnt win the first 4 rounds. You go on to admit zombie didnt win the 3rd round. You literally typed it out and posted it. Then you attack the dude for stating exactly what you just said. You're arguing with a guy you openly agreed with. Sit the fuck down you're humiliating yourself.

Cowboy. Who Yair trained with for this.

Back