What you think war machine is up to?

Yeah War Machine is a scumbag, but he got fucked over so bad with that sentencing. Life in prison for beating up his whore GF who was in bed with another dude... that's WAY harsh.

There are people who commit murder and are out in under 5 years. It basically comes down to what judge you get, and what mood they're in on that particular day.
Well im sure being a cage fighter and changing your legal name to "War Machine" didn't help. But yeah i agree life in prison for beating up a prostitute is a bit harsh.

Hes probably doing what alot of scumbags do in jail. Find Jesus, take some courses, try to be a model prisoner in hopes it'll get him out at some point so he can commence being a dirtball once again on the outside

Getting his fucking prostate crushed

Hes probably doing what alot of scumbags do in jail. Find Jesus, take some courses, try to be a model prisoner in hopes it'll get him out at some point so he can commence being a dirtball once again on the outside

Yeah he claimed to have found God in the lead up to his trial. Not sure if he lost him again after he got a life sentence up his ass.

US prisons and jails used to be rampant with sexual assault although I hear it's not nearly that bad anymore.

I’m aware

I just find it comical at how many are so casual and eager to say the words in the context.

Yeah War Machine is a scumbag, but he got fucked over so bad with that sentencing. Life in prison for beating up his whore GF who was in bed with another dude... that's WAY harsh.

There are people who commit murder and are out in under 5 years. It basically comes down to what judge you get, and what mood they're in on that particular day.
No, the murder victims who's killers get out in 5 years are the ones fucked over... War Machine got what he had coming.

Why does everyone think prison is a den of constant homosexual rape? It's not. And prisoners don't really care as much as you think about domestic violence, if it was a kid? Yes but his adult girlfriend not so much. Plenty of guys are in there for the same thing.

Last edited:
what's with the rape jokes? highly doubt anybody is fucking with him. dude was a pro mma fighter, you think guys inside are gonna be able to fuck him up? highly doubt it unless u got a few guys who trained heavy MMA and were nasty with bjj. Trust me, the only way War gets fucked up is by a group of like 3 to 4 guys twice his size. 2 on 1 regular inmates he would rag doll.

Nah man. Two or three or more guys twice his size are holding him down and taking turns on him. Ground and pound. Mma will only get you so far when there's a mob of motherfuckers. And yes they will rape the ever living fuck outta him for what he did. Inmates are savages but they're not stupid. If you got hands they won't fight you one on one, they'll wait till they can get em ina group. Besides he's not a big dude and he shrunk without the juice. Mma won't save you from ppl twice ur size

In all honesty he's in protective custody isolated cuz hes at high risk of getting killed for what he did. He's basically solitary for pedos and other shitbags that would get instantly murdered in general population.

Probably getting fucked in the ass, if I had to guess.

As much as I wish this were true War Machine isn't going to have to worry about this. He will have the ability to kick anybody's ass he wants to in there. Besides there are too many other easy targets to prey on.

No, the murder victims who's killers get out in 5 years are the ones fucked over... War Machine got what he had coming.
Yeah, that was a really weak argument. Since we under punish some criminals, let's under punish ALL of them??

Not to mention three are murders that are less representative or a risky person to have in society than what War Machine did. Between a guy who murders someone who raped their sister or put their family's life in danger intentionally, etc., and the predatory shit WM pulled.... I'll take that murderer any day.

There are murderers who are good ppl and interested in minding their own business and not hurting others if not put into circumstances where it seems the only safe way out. Maybe they went too far at some point and committed what is legally murder., in an effort to preserve their or others' lives or safety War Machine is a fucking risk to the public at large and anyone who crosses his path and upsets him. Big difference.

I honestly thought I heard he killed himself

hqdefault.jpg

He's probably known for being a bad ass and therefore getting left alone.

That or it will take numerous people to hold him down to fuck him.

You think he is not the best figther there ?
Shertard spotted. Do you think there are mma rules in prison fights? Do you for some reason think lifers wont shank you?

Shertard spotted. Do you think there are mma rules in prison fights? Do you for some reason think lifers wont shank you?
Pff Why you think a mma guy cant fight without rules ?

Nah man. Two or three or more guys twice his size are holding him down and taking turns on him. Ground and pound. Mma will only get you so far when there's a mob of motherfuckers. And yes they will rape the ever living fuck outta him for what he did. Inmates are savages but they're not stupid. If you got hands they won't fight you one on one, they'll wait till they can get em ina group. Besides he's not a big dude and he shrunk without the juice. Mma won't save you from ppl twice ur size

In all honesty he's in protective custody isolated cuz hes at high risk of getting killed for what he did. He's basically solitary for pedos and other shitbags that would get instantly murdered in general population.

You think that two normal size men could hold him down? Who's gonna rape him then? Lmaooo c'mon bro u watch to much tv. Shit like that doesn't happen to guys like war. Not to mention rapists aren't the ones who are generally targets in prison unless it's a child rape and that's when a guard let's it slip (which is illegal) most prison rape targets are based off of age, size, feminism, unassertiveness, physical weakness, etc. Again, stop watching so much tv and do some legit research. I'm a criminal justice major and have taken my fair share of corrections, society & human behavior, drug & counseling courses and have learned a bit.

But for the record, war I'm sure is stuck in solitary. Once you attempt suicide you are put on a 23 hour lock down until deemed fit to return to normal pop.

Back