Opinion What you really think, unvarnished

No, atheism is often just as active as theism haha. And I'm agnostic myself, I don't have a horse in the religion race.
Active.
By which you mean...?

Atheists going from door to door, giving out pamphlets?

Atheists forcing their ideas into the public sphere through legislation?

Atheism, actively replacing superstition?

Religion can be many things, you must be specific. Do you mean worship of deities? Some people consider confucianism to be a religion, but no gods.
Any religion that involves unwavering belief in a supernatural being.

I think that eventually such belief will be consigned to the dustbin of history as surely as Zeus, Baal, Osiris, and Odin.

After a few beers, most alt- right types would love to shake it on the dance floor to black music all night

It may be stiff, awkward off-beat jerking and gyrating , but who’s to judge

We'll all be better off when the boomers die off. Except the boomers of course, but fuck them.

Anyone who unironically uses the term "SJW" is not to be taken seriously.

All billionaires are scum.

Corporate profit is theft from the workers.

Liberals have more common ground work the far right than they do the left, and, consequently, deserve the guillotine too.

People that bitch about Hollywood's and the gaming industries SJW agenda need to shut the fuck up unless they are NOT paying for the movies/games or watching the shows pushing it.

People that compare Atheism to Religion bring stupidity to kool-aid drinking levels.

People that think sending a text demands an immediate reply should fuck off.

People that think being the best fast food burger means the burger is good does not know what good food tastes like. "Hey, this is the best tasting shit I have ever eaten, lets brag about it".

Really? Is there any fast-food burger that's better?

That's kinda the thing: they're rated as being the best mawfuckin burger evar, as an amazing experience unto itself. And it's not. It's a good burger, but it's overrated. I actually find them to be pretty flavourless. I'm not sure what they're charging for them back in the states, but they're about 12 euros just for a burger here. Not for me homie.

If you made me choose between fast food chains and 5 guys, I'd be happier with a wendy's classic double.

Back