What year is your Sherdog Join Date?

What year is your Sherdog Join Date?

• Total voters
@paynebringer
The older I get the more chilled I become not mention I've owned a medical marijuana card for awhile now...<JonesLaugh>
Yup very chilled! haha see here is the truth about Gorilla's.. yes they are incredibly strong and have extreme strength BUT Gorilla's are very very calm and quite shy too, you have to really upset them to make them angry. Calm gentle souls deep down. chilled as a autumn night.

What up with that lurking business? How does one lurk for 5yrs, it's creepy and feelz like stalking....

Found his photo. Or maybe that's @Pugilistic

le-pervert-41.jpg

@paynebringer

Yup very chilled! haha see here is the truth about Gorilla's.. yes they are incredibly strong and have extreme strength BUT Gorilla's are very very calm and quite shy too, you have to really upset them to make them angry. Calm gentle souls deep down. chilled as a autumn night.

Me to a tee that's why the Gorilla is my animal spirit...

Been here for a long time my acct gets banned for trolling.im using a 2011 acct

Officially- 2012

Non-Offically: 2007, 2008 and 2009. So many bans. I changed and so did the tolerance levels of Mods.

I'm going to enter 2009 because that was a long running account of nearly 3 years.

Who were you before?
I don't want to admit. Sorry. A really shit gimmick account that enraged people. My motive was troll troll troll. Now I'm just a regular poster who uses sarcasm and humor with what I feel is an acceptable level of mild trolling.

I don't want to admit. Sorry. A really shit gimmick account that enraged people. My motive was troll troll troll. Now I'm just a regular poster who uses sarcasm and humor with what I feel is an acceptable level of mild trolling.

It was like the wild west when I joined in 2009.

I was on Sherdog when it was just a Sherpup!

Many banned accounts later...

It never fails to amuse me how banned posters care more about repping their "OG" status than outing themselves to a mod who could very well re-ban them.

05 when I was about 15.

kvKXd.gif

So no old accounts then.

Back