What would your next move be if you were McConor?

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I would challenge Taylor Woodley for the welterweight belt. Defending the belt doesn't sound too exciting, it doesn't really raise his stock.

Get the UFC to match me with a current Boxing World Champion, in a UFC bout - and this time be the 'A' side, and take $200m and let the Boxer take $50m ( or whatever amount would tempt him - being more than he could make from Pro.Boxing ).

If this was done pretty soon, I am pretty sure that almost everyone, Boxing fans included, that bought the PPV would but it again.

Connor could more than double his money and finish on a high!

If you are a champion, you defend your belt. Champions have come and gone, but LEGENDS rack up a title defense streak.

I would challenge Taylor Woodley for the welterweight belt. Defending the belt doesn't sound too exciting, it doesn't really raise his stock.
Taylor Woodley ?

tenor.gif

Diaz 3 ufc match @ 155 or boxing match @154, paulie malinaggi boxing match @ 147, gsp ufc match @ 170, floyd ufc match @ 145

100M? Coke and hookers baby

ufc-pics-e1477602493913.png

If I were Connor McGregor, I would use a portion of the hundred Million to pay back all the poor fools who bet and lost all of their rent money and chewing gum allowance after lying to them that Mayweather would crumble at the awesome power of my feather fisted boxing lol

Set up a girl collection club with only bbw and extra curvy hourglass women allowed.

Back