What would you say are some GOAT deleted scenes?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Any mind-blowing movie scenes you'd recommend that didn't make the final cut?

99% of John Carl Buechler's gore effects from Friday the 13th part 7

Ripley running into cocooned Dallas in Alien, deleted for pacing.

Gladiator had a good scene where Commodus stood beside two of his own men being executed by archers, also deleted for pacing.

Rambo's flashback to Vietnam while hiding in the cave in First Blood.

Ripley running into cocooned Dallas in Alien, deleted for pacing.

Gladiator had a good scene where Commodus stood beside two of his own men being executed by archers, also deleted for pacing.

Rambo's flashback to Vietnam while hiding in the cave in First Blood.

Those Rambo and Alien clips sound like they could be pretty damn good.

Deckard's visits to Holden in Blade Runner...

Last edited:
the stuff in jacobs ladder was great but it was just too much to put the audience through in addition to all the shit already in the final cut

not mind blowing but real good and i wish they left this in

not mind blowing but real good and i wish they left this in

I've never seen any episodes of GOT, nor read any of the books. But maybe I should. It seems to be the most exciting series to grip the nation in years.

I've never seen any episodes of GOT, nor read any of the books. But maybe I should. It seems to be the most exciting series to grip the nation in years.

Its dropped off a bit as of late but it really is great. It got me back into watching TV shows again after a long absence

I recently discovered the uncut version of the shed scene from Commando.

Its crazy how a couple more frames make a world of difference. Just shots of their prolonged suffering makes it that more brutal and awesome!

The Hell scenes in Event Horizon are pretty eye-opening.

tumblr_niu6x7kmNC1rfd7lko1_400.gif

I like this one from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me.

What was it?
it wa more than one. Just more horrific hallucinations,squashing his hope,driving home that hes really dead,even though hes able to protest that he isnt. Im ok with the removal of these scenes even though they are great,its just too much. They make their case without them
With those scenes left in,the audience went catatonic. "The gates to the outside,were left open too long"

In fact, test audiences found the original cut of the movie to be too overwhelming and disturbing. In response to this negative feedback, around 20 minutes of footage was removed from the final movie. Three of the cut scenes were included in the DVD release, however, 8 others still remain lost. Many bits and pieces of these scenes can be seen in the original trailers of the movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back