What would you rather take: A clean right hand from Deontay Wilder or a clean uppercut from Ngannou?

Guess I'm taking an upper cut from Ngannou.

I would be crying and pissing my pants if Mike Tyson was going to upper cut me tho.

let me guess you're english

You don't need to be a Joshua fan to recognize beyonce's a protected paper champ bum with a shit resume. Try naming two of his title defenses without looking it up. He's the definition of a bum, will go down in history like Ruiz or even lower.

I want to keep living so I’ll politely decline both

I'll take the Ngannou uppercut. Wilder hits too hard

Either one will literally kill an average sized person. That said between the two gifs wilders punch was probably more devastating because it landed clean and he stepped into it. The uppercut was a little loopy and off balance.

latest

my chin is iron. I'll smash their fists.

You don't need to be a Joshua fan to recognize beyonce's a protected paper champ bum with a shit resume. Try naming two of his title defenses without looking it up. He's the definition of a bum, will go down in history like Ruiz or even lower.
Who has Joshua or Fury beat besides an old ass Wlad.

Does it matter? Either way you are going to sleep in a violent way so who gives a fuck. BUT if the Wilder right hand is with boxing gloves and the Ngannou right uppercut is with MMA gloves. Then i'll take Ngannou because the boxing gloves actually do more damage to the brain overall even tho the MMA gloves feel like they hurt more. I'll be too unconscious to feel any pain.

You insult Wlad yet forget that Beyonce was scared shitless of him and hid like a little bitch until he retired.
I'm not insulting Wlad just stating the obvious, it was suppose to be an insult to the other two.

I'd rather take both at the same time than this:

tenor.gif
Had mickey rocked and panic wrestling just from the gust of wind of that devastating bomb. If it had landed we might have seen the first death in the octagon.

In their respective sport's gloves? I'll take the right hand from Wilder, thanks.

I second that... also are the paydays for receiving this concussion commensurate with the sport/opponent?

I'm not insulting Wlad just stating the obvious, it was suppose to be an insult to the other two.

Well it only ended up being an insult to Beyonce cause he was too scared to do what Joshua and Fury did. He got a paper belt when Vit retired, and then refused for years to fight Wlad. Once Wlad lost and retired all of the sudden the gutless little bitch got the balls to open his mouth and call people out.

Now he's even trying to duck Joshua by ridiculously calling for 50-50 when he's a nobody in his own country let alone anywhere else. Pathetic.

Who the fook is that guy

I'll take wilder cuz the gloves. Either one would ko me tho so it doesn't really matter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back