What would you? Postmates tries to deliver food to my place every night

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Postmates is a company that delivers food to homes. People can order from ton of places from mcdonalds to Whole Foods.

For over two weeks now just about everyday and night someone from Postmates tries to deliver food to my address when someone else on the block ordered it.

If some at say 222 Main Street uses their service Postmates tries to deliver to my address at say 100 Main Street.

I have asked drivers why this happens and they show me their phone and the directions are to my address.

it has gotten to be a pain in the ass and I have emailed them multiple times to fix the problem. They say they are working on it but it keeps happening. My wife gets scared when they try to deliver stuff like they did at 10:40 last night and I was not there.

The drivers are usually college students who do not have a clue and it is always their first week. I cannot blale them.

What would you do?

Here's my advice on what you should do..

1) Let him in
2) Let him have teh sex with your wife
3) Film cuck video
4) Post on sherdog
5) PROFOT!?!
6) Banhammer

Last edited:
If it's paid for in advance, then free dinners nightly.

You sounded poor in some thread recently so I took the liberty of feeding you for a while ts

Start accepting the meals and enjoying them. Also start shitting in a bucket. If they ask for them back just hand them the bucket.

Serious note. Are you sure someones not trying to gift them to you?

Munch that shit I'm sure it's already been paid for

Your tragedy is the miracle is depserately need!!

First world ______'s

vIf0lAD.gif

I'd just take it if I was hungry or tell them they have the wrong house if not.

1) Document all the disturbances with exact times and dates.
Include these on your emails and mention that police and/or lawyers will be contacted if the harassment does not stop.

2) Check to see if Google Maps or similar has addresses/locations around you fucked up somehow. It does happen.
(A mechanic I go to showed up 8 blocks wrong on Google for years. I emailed them with the issue, and they notified me that they'd fixed it...after about a year.)

3) Most importantly, though, I'd tape a sign (laminated/plastic sheathed) to the door that says something along the lines of:

POSTMATE delivery -

I do NOT use the Postmate service for any sort of delivery. Ever.

You got the wrong address from your dispatch or you are at the wrong location.
Either way, please do not knock or ring the bell.
I will not accept or pay for any deliveries or help you figure out where you are supposed to be.

If you insist on disturbing us, all you will get as a result is: yelled at for ignoring the sign and a complaint lodged with your manager.

Best of luck figuring out where the delivery is actually supposed to go,
123 Main Street

Of course, that assumes you don't ever get deliveries like that for yourself. If you do, then you're kind of screwed.

Alternatively, if these deliveries are already paid for, you could just start taking them and eating them.
When the real customers don't get their delivery and reverse the charges, you would think eventually Postmates would start caring about all their losses.

Talk to the neighborunner that's ordering and tell him to message the driver to make sure not to knock on your door. With postmates you can contact the driver once they pick up the food.

I would sue the shit out of them for herassment. You gots to get paid and thats free money right there.

Include these on your emails and mention that police and/or lawyers will be contacted if the harassment does not stop.

2) Check to see if Google Maps or similar has addresses/locations around you fucked up somehow. It does happen.
(A mechanic I go to showed up 8 blocks wrong on Google for years. I emailed them with the issue, and they notified me that they'd fixed it...after about a year.)

3) Most importantly, though, I'd tape a sign (laminated/plastic sheathed) to the door that says something along the lines of:

4. Form a group comprised of ex-military, preferably disgruntled
5. Hatch a plan that involves the theft and fencing of the most valuable object in your society (The Constitution, The Queen's Jewels, Trudeau's Men's Health Subscription)
6. Frame Postmates for the crime
7. Use this caper to market your team on the Deep Web
8. Profit

POSTMATE delivery -

I do NOT use the Postmate service for any sort of delivery. Ever.

You got the wrong address from your dispatch or you are at the wrong location.
Either way, please do not knock or ring the bell.
I will not accept or pay for any deliveries or help you figure out where you are supposed to be.

If you insist on disturbing us, all you will get as a result is: yelled at for ignoring the sign and a complaint lodged with your manager.

Best of luck figuring out where the delivery is actually supposed to go,
123 Main Street

Of course, that assumes you don't ever get deliveries like that for yourself. If you do, then you're kind of screwed.

Alternatively, if these deliveries are already paid for, you could just start taking them and eating them.
When the real customers don't get their delivery and reverse the charges, you would think eventually Postmates would start caring about all their losses.
I'd kind of phrase the note in a nicer manner. If I saw that note, I'd ring the doorbell just to spite you. lol

Quickly take a bite out of several food items, pause, hand him back the items, and then slowly and silently close the door on the delivery guy without breaking your hard stare.

Back