What Would You Do With Kilgrave's Powers

I have no idea since i don't know the comics. I guess said virus won't affect certain super powered entities and Thanos isn't even human. But it can affect people like Captain American I assume since it can affect Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. He seems pretty powerful.

So far, Kilgrave's power has only been seen to work on normal and Enhanced Humans. Thanos is an Alien with vast superhuman strength and durability. His physiology is completely different. Some versions also possess Telepathic powers as well, and he is extremely strong willed. If Kilgrave was dumb enough to attempt to control Thanos, the Mad Titan would tear his jaw off and ram it up his ass.

Jessica built up an immunity to Kilgrave's power after spending months as his slave. Kilgrave did manage to control Cage.

Also, a simple way of defeating Kilgrave's power is to wear heavy duty earphones and blast loud music through them. If you cannot hear his voice, you don't have to obey him.

Getting my kids to cooperate would be so much easier.

Kilgrave constantly emits some kind of virus that infects anyone in his immediate vicinity. This virus makes normal people incapable of disobeying a direct order given by Kilgrave, no matter how horrific or dangerous.

Kilgrave cannot control anyone if he is locked in a cell that filters air, so the people on the other side are not infected. The amount of people he can control at any one time is limited, but is at least several dozen. After 24 - 48 hours away from Kilgrave, the virus passes from people's systems, and they no longer have to obey him. Jessica, after spending months under his control, eventually built up an immunity to Kilgrave's power. In the comics, Telepaths or people with exceptionally strong will power like Doctor Doom can also no-sell Kilgrave's power.

So far, Kilgrave's power has only been seen to work on normal and Enhanced Humans. Thanos is an Alien with vast superhuman strength and durability. His physiology is completely different. Some versions also possess Telepathic powers as well, and he is extremely strong willed. If Kilgrave was dumb enough to attempt to control Thanos, the Mad Titan would tear his jaw off and ram it up his ass.

Jessica built up an immunity to Kilgrave's power after spending months as his slave. Kilgrave did manage to control Cage.

Also, a simple way of defeating Kilgrave's power is to wear heavy duty earphones and blast loud music through them. If you cannot hear his voice, you don't have to obey him.

LOL so just a virus. It probaby wont even work on dogs or raccoons let alone an alien with a even tougher physiology to crack.

I would obviously tell beautiful women to have sex with me as well. But that may be too much like rape for me.

I think even the noblest of intentions would be thwarted mental gymnastics. The temptation would be too strong.

I met Krysten Ritter in LA. She is really nice and dresses exactly like she does on TV, always wearing black.
A friend saw Gwen Stefani dropping off a kid to school. She dressed exactly how Gwen does in videos.

bullshit. You don have friends
1200.jpg

I'd go around town saying to everyone I came across,

tenor.gif

and just enjoy the results

There would definitely be a thinning of the herd. Would endeavor to get this world back into the middle.
This all day. For that purpose I'd rather have access to a deathnote, but the hypnosis/pushing/glamouring or whatever the hell it's called would get me far more money and pussy

I also assume this would obviously apply to deaf people and those who don't speak/understand English...

Id probaly do the same shit he was doing in the show, minus the raping

Back