What Would You Do With Kilgrave's Powers

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score
A celebration of Marvel's most stylish, charming and diabolically charismatic villain

giphy.gif

You woke up this morning with Kilgrave's mental powers. What are you doing, Mayberry?

I met Krysten Ritter in LA. She is really nice and dresses exactly like she does on TV, always wearing black.

The one where the guy isn’t annoying him and he tells him to throw his coffee into his face. I would do that to annoying people all day.

I would obviously tell beautiful women to have sex with me as well. But that may be too much like rape for me.

Basically everything Killgrave did, I would do. Wait, is that shit being released tonight?

The one where the guy isn’t annoying him and he tells him to throw his coffee into his face. I would do that to annoying people all day.

I would obviously tell beautiful women to have sex with me as well. But that may be too much like rape for me.

Basically everything Killgrave did, I would do. Wait, is that shit being released tonight?
Dropped at Midnight I'm pretty sure.

Be the best commission paid salesman ever.

I don't really like the idea of Killgrave's powers because most of the people you'd use them on wouldn't "deserve" it. Non-consensual anything gives me the heebie jeebies.

Now if you could get in a room with some sex offenders and an assortment of power tools we might be talking.

I don't really like the idea of Killgrave's powers because most of the people you'd use them on wouldn't "deserve" it. Non-consensual anything gives me the heebie jeebies.

Now if you could get in a room with some sex offenders and an assortment of power tools we might be talking.
He did use his powers for good when he talked out a hostage situation when Jessica showed him the value of being a hero. So not everything has to be for evil.

Tons of politicians would commit suicide.

I'd be having a lot of consultations with people who did heinous crimes and save the taxpayers some money.

I'd make Conor defend a belt. Then make his opponent take an obvious dive.

Back