What would you do in this situation (situation brahs gtfih)

What will happen to your significant other?

• She dies..

• She lives! ...forever

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let her die. Bc im not letting some dude cuck me after im dead and shes still living and moves on

Sorry babe....

There was nothing they could do

I'm impressed by how quickly this devolved into necrophilia. It didn't even take a half a page. Livestream shenanigans are out of control lately, let's not push it.

Can she die a la Highlander? Being unable to die would be horrible.

A lot of you foolios picking immortality for young, hot ass in old age is forgetting one truism: These hoes ain't loyal.

I'd put it to my Significant other: "Honey, 30 seconds, Open marriage or not?"

clock-animated-gif-18.gif

She dies, I fuck her Mom.

I'm impressed by how quickly this devolved into necrophilia. It didn't even take a half a page. Livestream shenanigans are out of control lately, let's not push it.
I'll push you until you are unconscious, playgirl.

I just thought of something...

If I let her die, will the genie let me become immortal?

Gonna get existential on you :eek::eek::eek:s

Let me cite a clear-cut example: Once, an elderly general practitioner consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now, how could I help him? What should I tell him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything but instead confronted him with the question, "What would have happened, Doctor, if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" Whereupon I replied, "You see, Doctor, such a suffering has been spared her, and it was you who have spared her this suffering—to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.

- Dr. Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

Let me cite a clear-cut example: Once, an elderly general practitioner consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now, how could I help him? What should I tell him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything but instead confronted him with the question, "What would have happened, Doctor, if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" Whereupon I replied, "You see, Doctor, such a suffering has been spared her, and it was you who have spared her this suffering—to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.

didnt-read.gif

I'm assuming you chose immortality for your significant other as well. Welcome to the alpha club, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

My missus is cool, so I'd let her live.
-Due to having her live, I'd expect to be able to have as many side chicks as possible with ZERO complaints
<OKC16>

Immortality would be a curse. Spending eons unending watching everyone around her growing old and die?

To say nothing of the effects on her sanity. The human mind is not made to hold an infinite amount of data.

My wife couldn't stand to live knowing that she'll go on forever and has to watch her family die. Who would WANT that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back